Author Topic: Lockdown activities!  (Read 16553 times)

asianthonger92

Re: Lockdown activities!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2020, 03:33:10 AM »
Just curious, but what has church service got to do with thonging, apart from their cross-shaped connection? A significance of filth and degradation?

Lol, church is still a community, and I don't want people to make a big deal out of my underwear choice.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2020, 03:47:05 AM »
I want to start trying out butt plug wearing. I generally don’t like rubber or latex, in thinking or buying this...

https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=44172

Has anyone tried it before? If so, what’s it like?

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2020, 05:35:37 AM »
Metal is great, especially with the right lube. Not a rubber or latex man either - silicone is my preference. Never tried out this brand though

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2020, 05:37:45 AM »
Lol, church is still a community, and I don't want people to make a big deal out of my underwear choice.

Didn't know underwear choice can spark such controversy over there. Well, better be safe than sorry, huh?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2020, 08:07:34 AM »
I haven’t tried that specific plug, but I can say that metal plugs are a delight. Between the weight and the feel they offer a pleasant experience.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2020, 08:29:14 AM »
Metal is great, especially with the right lube. Not a rubber or latex man either - silicone is my preference. Never tried out this brand though

Thanks for the advice!

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2020, 08:30:29 AM »
I haven’t tried that specific plug, but I can say that metal plugs are a delight. Between the weight and the feel they offer a pleasant experience.

Thanks! I went ahead and purchase it!!! Once it arrives I’ll yet y’all know...

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2020, 11:08:03 AM »

If weight adds to the pleasure than you better go for stainless steel. Alumin(i)um is much lighter then steel. It however warms faster to the body temperature than steel. I'm not sure those ribs add to the pleasure but they are more difficult to clean.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 07:52:37 PM »

If weight adds to the pleasure than you better go for stainless steel. Alumin(i)um is much lighter then steel. It however warms faster to the body temperature than steel. I'm not sure those ribs add to the pleasure but they are more difficult to clean.

Thanks for the info! I’ll let you how it goes when I get it!

TightThong

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2020, 05:10:57 AM »
I want to start trying out butt plug wearing. I generally don’t like rubber or latex, in thinking or buying this...

https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=44172

Has anyone tried it before? If so, what’s it like?

That looks like fun...I have 5 plugs that i wear under thongs from time to time...more often in lockdown!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2020, 05:36:55 PM »
oOoOhhh i look forward to an update! i've been wanting to get a new metal one. have a couple silicone and one tiny metal one with a jewel i got for my husband lol.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2020, 11:48:20 PM »
Hey guys, so I’ve had the Doxy metal plug for a couple of days now and have used it twice. My husband has also used it twice. I have to say this little guy is great! The size is enough to fill you up but it’s not too big to cause pain. The longest I wore it was 2 hours and I was pleasantly squirming the entire time. You just need a little lube, a little pressure... and it will slide in easily. Cold when you first start, which is a nice simulation, but if that’s not your thing it will warm quickly.
If anyone is wanting to start enjoying some butt play (straight guys) this would be a great starter.

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2020, 05:51:17 PM »
Is this Doxy an automatic prostate-massage butt plug like the Aneros? Unlike dildoes, most butt plugs will "hook on" with ease if you use the right amount of lube. Nice to hear you're enjoying it

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2020, 05:59:44 PM »
That looks like fun...I have 5 plugs that i wear under thongs from time to time...more often in lockdown!

Ditto. Plugging for me has never been more routine than in lockdown! I now wear it under my short tee and thong during late-night brisk walks :P
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:01:44 PM by Red »

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2020, 06:51:57 PM »
Is this Doxy an automatic prostate-massage butt plug like the Aneros? Unlike dildoes, most butt plugs will "hook on" with ease if you use the right amount of lube. Nice to hear you're enjoying it

It’s doesn’t have the curves like the Aneros, so I’m assuming no. I haven’t used the Aneros before...