Author Topic: Exercise best for toning bum  (Read 2258 times)

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Exercise best for toning bum
« on: February 05, 2021, 08:28:31 AM »
Recently started running and squeezing the flutes seems to firm it up and lots of walking up hill. What do people do to tone and firm. Would love my first public thonging on the beach to be in good shape :-)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Exercise best for toning bum
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 10:20:15 AM »
I have been riding a stationary bike several times a week. Definitely good for the legs and glutes as well as cardio. I can tell that my endurance is up when I walk on the golf course. I can also tell that my legs are in better shape and my butt is tightening some. Still a work in progress. I would to lose my beer gut but I just love beer too much to worry about that these days.

2thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »
Nice. I’ve always cycled but not got much motivation for it at the minute. Constant bike cleaning and getting all the kit together means it takes up time faffing so started running. Going to start going back to wide stance weighted squats I think too.

Ooh there is a thought working out in just a thong doing squats!!  That’s another pic opportunity ;-)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 11:39:42 AM »
My wife purchased a Peloton bike with her Christmas bonus this year so it is inside riding for us lately.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 12:35:04 PM »
I set up one of my bicycles on a trainer and now am riding 4 days a week. As much as I love cycling outdoors and ride daily during the summer, I hate indoor riding. The idea of not going anywhere drives me a bit crazy, but it helps to ride and keep my fitness level up. Along with riding the trainer I do a full body weight training circuit 4 days a week. It’s not that easy these days with my gym open only a few restricted hours a day that do not match my schedule. This means working out at home, no swimming laps (something I usually do) and no workout partner to help motivate me.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 06:33:04 AM »
I recently bought a hip resistance band, and I've been doing squats, hip thrusts and crab walks with the hip resistance band. I'm hoping that these exercises will lift up my booty.

I need to do weights if I want a bigger booty, but for now I'll just stick to hip band exercises.