Author Topic: Hello from Houston  (Read 3121 times)

WizardWednesday

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from Houston
« on: April 17, 2021, 04:58:50 PM »
Hi everyone, happy to join this community. I'm a straight, married guy in my 30's. I started wearing thongs a few years ago and haven't looked back. They are very comfortable to me and I dig the aesthetic. Eventually, I'd like to venture on to the beach in one. Some day I'll work up the nerve   ::)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Houston
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 03:01:35 AM »
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 08:58:27 AM »
Welcome to the site.
I encourage your to work up the nerve to wear a thong at a beach. It is a great experience. Until then enjoy and be confident.

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 07:33:37 PM »
Welcome! Happy to see another TX guy on the site  ;)

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 08:03:59 PM »
Hi everyone, happy to join this community. I'm a straight, married guy in my 30's. I started wearing thongs a few years ago and haven't looked back. They are very comfortable to me and I dig the aesthetic. Eventually, I'd like to venture on to the beach in one. Some day I'll work up the nerve   ::)
I’m in the same town...early 50’s..married guy. Been wearing thongs 3+ years. I converted because of encouragement from my urologist. He didn’t specifically say “go to thongs”, but after 2 years and several tests to try to figure out what was causing my testicular pain, when nothing else would work he finally said just try to wear the most supportive underwear I could find. Did some research and happened upon an explanation why thongs are the most supportive underwear for a man’s junk on the planet (why else do tribal men in the jungle and ancient civilizations wear them? Cause they work).  Switched to thongs and my years of testicular pain and aching resolved immediately. I’ve never gone back to any other underwear.

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 07:01:54 PM »
hey man. thanks for joining. i would definitely get out to a beach down there if I was you.