Author Topic: Piercings, below the belt  (Read 4882 times)

Thebuddhist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Piercings, below the belt
« on: March 03, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »
My wife and I got into a discussion last evening.  I was getting dressed after taking a shower and she made a comment/question about my frenum piercing.  I have multiple piercings and have had some of them since before her & I were together (15 years).  Ears, nipples, Navel and genitals.  My 0g Frenum piercing (which she is not completely fond of) is what seems to be on her mind lately.  It is my largest, 0g (8mm in diameter) with the balls on either side at 12mm.  This is not my only genital piercing (scrotal and PA).  It is however the largest and she feels it when I am inside her. 

And that is where the discussion went, below the belt.  Her thought is that I am one of the very, VERY few men on this planet that have any genital piercing.  I think otherwise.  I think there are a lot more men & women for that matter with them, but being the piercing is hidden, the world does not know. 

How about all of you and everyone you know?  Genital piercings common or uncommon?  Men or Women. 

CatusJack7

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Piercings, below the belt
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 10:29:56 PM »
I think it's common now days for both  men and women

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 02:42:25 PM »
It is a lot more common than you know, at least of who I have met , even meeting people over 50 who have them, I personally think it is very sexy, and would love too get a PA myself but need too get my nerve up.   Feel free to share pics of your piercings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 02:52:08 PM »
I don't have the balls to do that. Not literally, but figuratively speaking.

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 07:56:52 AM »
This post is not about piercings, but I just wanna share a story that happened recently.

So the weather was great a few days ago, so I went outside and laid out. I had a black thong on, and this thong had a zipper at the front. As I was  laying on my stomach, somehow the zipper went down and caught my uncut penis. So the foreskin got caught, and I was so scared to pull it out. Luckily my penis shrank, and I was able to get it out. After that incident, I am kinda scared to have anything below the belt.

So, when you have piercings down there, do they get in the way?

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 03:21:36 AM »
I think genital piercings are more common but it’s not a mainstream thing. I have a PA and scrotal piercings. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk