Author Topic: Hi/How I Started  (Read 2988 times)

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Hi/How I Started
« on: November 29, 2017, 05:51:00 PM »

Hi! I'm Paul, 25. I've been a member for a while but I thought I would start contributing! I'll start with telling you how I started wearing thongs.

So i'm bisexual and have had relationships with both women and men. About 18 months ago i was dating this guy, and after seeing him a few times, one day I was in his apartment and I noticed a thong on his bedroom floor. I asked him about it and he was just like 'oh yeah I wear thongs sometimes' He said he bought a few at first to just wear at the gym but found them comfy so bought more and started wearing them when he was chilling at home too. I told him I thought that was really cool and hot. I've always found women wearing thongs really sexy but never thought men wearing them would be such a turn on too. I asked him if he'd worn a thong whilst we'd been together but he said he hadn't yet (this was only like the 4th time i'd seen him)

Anyway that night he showed me that he had one draw for regular Y fronts and boxers and one which was full of thongs! He said he wore thongs about 50% of the time. Occasionally during work, but most the time he would change into one after work to relax in at home. I was intrigued straight away, he suggested I try one on and I was happy to oblige! It felt strange initially but I got over that really quickly and it began to feel really comfy and left it on for the rest of the night. The next day I borrowed another of his thong to go home in and wear that day, and by the end of that day i knew thongs were the underwear for me!

Over the next few weeks i started buying more and more thongs until after a few months i was only wearing thongs anyway so i threw the rest of my underwear out! That guy became my boyfriend and he would always wear thongs when with me because he knew i liked him in them. so it got to the point when he was wearing thongs most days as we were together most the time.

That relationship is over now but i'm still wearing thongs everyday (now have about 50 pairs) and couldn't imagine ever wearing anything else!

underlvr

Re: Hi/How I Started
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 06:34:58 AM »
Wow that’s a really great story and a nice/fun intro to thongs for sure!

What were the first thong brands that you wore with him...and which are your favorites now?

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »
I can't remember what the thong I first tried was but I remember the one I wore the next day which he let me keep was a Joe Snyder thong. I still have it and wear it now! Joe Snyder thongs have to be up there with my favourites but I also really like Body Art thongs such as this one (which I have 5 of)... https://www.deadgoodundies.com/body-art-eros-thong

Olaf benz are also good, i wear this one quite a lot... https://www.deadgoodundies.com/olaf-benz-red-1761-mini-string

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:52:56 AM »
Great story, thong24. And lucky you, you had someone to thong with. What a way to start wearing thongs.