Author Topic: What thongs have you bought recently? How often do you buy?  (Read 16153 times)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: What thongs have you bought recently? How often do you buy?
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2019, 05:46:27 PM »
I got them, wearing right now. Pouch is very comfortable, the fabric is soft. I get what you mean in that the cut in the front is a tad pointy, but actually not bad (I’ve seen way worse) Depending on how things are positioned it actually fits very well. Guess you’d have to see it to understand.

The big thing for me right now is price. I’m not sure I’m ready to plunk down $10 for a thong. Outside of the Asian brands that seems the going rate. Maybe in the future as I start replacing the ones I have. I’m guessing they’ll wear out quickly.
Thanks for the update on them. I personally tend to buy quality over quantity and have spent $25+ for a single thong. Although most of the ones I own probably average around $15 each because of buying when I find sales. I’d rather get ones that fit really well vs ones that fit ok but are cheaper. Let us know how those hold up with wear and washing since the fabric has a shiny finish to it. My experience is the shine fades quickly and sometimes the colors will too because they’re not able to be color fast treated fabrics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What thongs have you bought recently? How often do you buy?
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2019, 05:58:14 PM »
Just bought three new thongs that arrived this week. Got the new Joe Snyder Bulge thong, but the black polyester version, not the polyamide. Then got two Ergowear Modal Max thongs, one in blue, one in red. Prior purchase was about three months before that, pretty much bought the same thongs. Any suggestions from people who have bought Joe Snyders and/or Ergowear and have another brand to recommend?