Other > Other Favorites

String bikini

<< < (2/11) > >>

beachlion:
In Holland I had a relationship for 15 year. My partner was Italian but lived for 25 year in South America. She detested skimpy under- or swimwear on men. A string bikini (we called it a tanga) was the smallest I could get away with.

TxBulgeBum:
if it has the right cut, i LOVE them. Not too wide at the back and not too narrow, center seam front and rear, form fitting pouch, comfortable side straps, stretchy material... then yes, ill buy them in several colors. but those aren't always the easiest to find lol.

BunsOnShow:
I’m quite partial to a Tanga (as we call them over here) for underwear only if the weather is particularly cold. From the front, there as close to a thong as you can get for looks and containment.

Swim Tanga’s are a good starting point/compromise if you’re nervous about beach thronging for the first time.

TightThong:

--- Quote from: TxBulgeBum on January 29, 2020, 04:36:44 PM ---if it has the right cut, i LOVE them. Not too wide at the back and not too narrow, center seam front and rear, form fitting pouch, comfortable side straps, stretchy material... then yes, ill buy them in several colors. but those aren't always the easiest to find lol.

--- End quote ---

Muscleskins are good for that...seam in both front/back and great fit!  Fully custom :)

Thonglover37:
Obviously for men makes amazing string bikinis! Love the cocksox ones too. N2N bodywear also puts them out sometimes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version