Author Topic: Does anyone come in this thing anymore  (Read 8153 times)

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Does anyone come in this thing anymore
« on: January 03, 2019, 07:49:39 PM »
Anybody still like talking and sharing stuff about thongs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone come in this thing anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:57:17 PM »
I know its such a quiet board... how do we get things going?  I'll confess i look at it everyday but don't post too often.

its a great board. there are topics on just about everything related to thongs. 

I'm going to make an effort to post something everytime i read the board.  How about everyones else do the same.
Its a new year lets make it an awesome thong year.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:50:42 PM »
I will

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 10:25:32 AM »
For me, the worst of the winter still has to come. So I can only dream to be out on the beach in a thong. I wear thong and g-string underwear every day of the year so that is nothing to write about.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:43:31 AM »
i visit this site every single day..i like to talk about thongs...but the posts are getting less and less...i made a try few days ago, with the topic "everyday stories" but without any result...this topic  had the aim of writting anything that  has any relationship with the thongs, so it would have been easier for anyone to write something...if we think that during all these years we said and discussed every subject, then we have the solution to write down any thought, experience, anything about thongs...like a personal diary....

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 01:10:07 PM »
i visit this site every single day..i like to talk about thongs...but the posts are getting less and less...i made a try few days ago, with the topic "everyday stories" but without any result...this topic  had the aim of writting anything that  has any relationship with the thongs, so it would have been easier for anyone to write something...if we think that during all these years we said and discussed every subject, then we have the solution to write down any thought, experience, anything about thongs...like a personal diary....
I always com on to check, I’ve even posted a few times and I get nothing

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 06:48:14 PM »
I look on here daily and don’t always post, must be waiting for others.  I to need to get better at posting and Sharing

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 08:27:56 PM »
Like I said, underwear thongs and g-strings are not of interest to me. I don't want to go commando so you need underwear.
Now and then I make a report about my visit to Sandy Hook, NJ, and post pictures of new thongs. I go to a quiet part of the beach so I cab set up a camera on a tripod. I think it is looking silly to take pictures of yourself between other beachgoers. For that I can use a action cam but the images are quite distorted because of the fisheye lens. I'm quite old and hairy so I don't expect much comments after my posts.

If the upload folders would be emptied now and then, I could post also pictures. :(

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:42:09 PM by beachlion »

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 03:06:48 PM »
beachlion, nobody is here to judge your photos...so at least from me -but also from everyone-you are free to share your photos and be proud of you.....being old means that you have huge amount of memories and experiences no only about thongs but for so many aspects of life..!
for me its a big difficult to write for 2 reasons ..a) my native language is not the english so many times iss hard for me to express myself with acurrancy and i know that this makes your reading difficult...and b) maybe because of me or because i live in europe i have a very different view about thongs, so my posts means nothing to you as americans...so i hesitate to write a post because i am afraid that the subject is not very interesting....
to be honest, because i am member of one another american thong forum, there is a major difference about the total attitude towards thongs between europe and usa....for example i am member in a german thong forum...so the americans are very concerned about the reactions of others when they see a man in a thong, where is legal or not wearing a thong,  etc etc....in the german forum the main subjects are about the sensation and feel about wearing  a thong, the reactions of gf to a thonger bf, if a thong is comforatable for all day wear , if they see another thonger and things like that....
to be honest, this forum is more close to the europe topic's....not entirelly but most and i like that!!
so...thats for now...one last point...i have an uncompleted post where i prove that thongs popularity in europe is raising... if you want i can make a post here....

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 08:48:43 PM »
@Ioannis, we are more or less in the same boat. For 66 year I lived in the Netherlands where I was born. I lived in The Hague for almost 50 year. The Hague is at the Northsea so that explains my beach addiction. I moved to the USA in 2010 and I found it most ridiculous that some places have banned thong-type suits at beaches or other places of recreation. Unthinkable in Europe.

From your name I suppose you are better with the Greek language as I am with Dutch. But your posts are well written.

I still look at the American life with my Dutch attitude. Every time I'm surprised to learn something new and not always something positive. They call it the land of the free and home of the brave. My take is you have to be brave to live in the land of the free.

Freeballorspeedo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 01:52:36 PM »
Just a short note. Got out of shower and put on a thong. Wife say, " why the underwear? "  I told her just to change it up a bit. " i like ot better for you to wear your 501s without." Who am  I to argue....

Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 03:13:42 AM »
I’ll post more in future for you guys.Heres a couple from mid 2018.
More if you like?

TxThong

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
Low postings is probably due to the weather.  Come spring, I often spend the day outside relaxing or working in a thong, sometime I skip the thong.  But for weeks it has been grey, wet, chilly, or all of the above.  Alas yeasterday I saw my first dandelion bloom so there is hope for warmer days.

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 11:57:31 AM »
Wearing at this moment

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2019, 04:02:05 AM »
I hope to start getting back to the beach in my thong next month and posting pics here