Author Topic: Joe Snyder  (Read 7997 times)

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Snyder
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 11:52:35 PM »
Hello everybody,
I'm posting in this old thread just because I want some info on JS products. I'm thinking about buying a string-side Kini and a thong from their main "standard" line; I feel like I want to put some variety in my thong/string collection, and I never bought Joe Snyder products. What can you tell me about the material? Can I use them as swimsuits, or are they going to be ruined in seawater?

https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137441
https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137312

underlvr

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2019, 12:08:58 PM »
Hello everybody,
I'm posting in this old thread just because I want some info on JS products. I'm thinking about buying a string-side Kini and a thong from their main "standard" line; I feel like I want to put some variety in my thong/string collection, and I never bought Joe Snyder products. What can you tell me about the material? Can I use them as swimsuits, or are they going to be ruined in seawater?

https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137441
https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137312

All good questions - i have a lot of JS styles.  I have mostly bulge thongs from them, the regular thong has a nice fit, covers a bit more in the front vs the bulge or Rio styles.  The kini is super sexy, the pouch doesn’t give a ton of support as the bikini has string sides.  The back is 1/2 coverage that sort of ends up as a thong after a bit...i think the look is very sexy but just be aware.  I would NOT go for the polyester material they have as it doesn’t stretch much but the regular material can vary a bit...but does stretch a good amount.  You can use it as both swimwear and underwear...the non-white colors are opaque when when even though there’s no liner.  The material dries very fast, is very comfortable etc.  Let me know if this helps and if you have more questions.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 11:52:17 PM »
All good questions - i have a lot of JS styles.  I have mostly bulge thongs from them, the regular thong has a nice fit, covers a bit more in the front vs the bulge or Rio styles.  The kini is super sexy, the pouch doesn’t give a ton of support as the bikini has string sides.  The back is 1/2 coverage that sort of ends up as a thong after a bit...i think the look is very sexy but just be aware.  I would NOT go for the polyester material they have as it doesn’t stretch much but the regular material can vary a bit...but does stretch a good amount.  You can use it as both swimwear and underwear...the non-white colors are opaque when when even though there’s no liner.  The material dries very fast, is very comfortable etc.  Let me know if this helps and if you have more questions.

Thanks a lot Underlvr! You answered my questions. I don't like bulge styles much, I have to say. The rest of the info you gave me was good. Hey, do you happen to own the JS g-string as well? I was looking at it as well, since g-strings have been all I wore this summer at the beach. What can you tell me about the size of the front? And the strings don't look very comfortable...
https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137164

underlvr

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2019, 03:09:47 AM »

Thanks a lot Underlvr! You answered my questions. I don't like bulge styles much, I have to say. The rest of the info you gave me was good. Hey, do you happen to own the JS g-string as well? I was looking at it as well, since g-strings have been all I wore this summer at the beach. What can you tell me about the size of the front? And the strings don't look very comfortable...

TBH i wouldn’t.  The straps are fine, they’re like any g-string, very minimal and stretchy.  If you’re average in front then you’ll fit fine, but with this or any g-string there’s little pouch support and i found that the sides gap a bit.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 12:44:49 PM »

TBH i wouldn’t.  The straps are fine, they’re like any g-string, very minimal and stretchy.  If you’re average in front then you’ll fit fine, but with this or any g-string there’s little pouch support and i found that the sides gap a bit.

Totally agree with underlvr's review. I would say that the polyester could be good for you if you're planning on solely using them in sea water. Although less stretchy and therefore a bit less comfortable for long periods I feel like they will last longer being exposed to the elements. I'm the same as underlvr, mainly enjoy the bulge thong but have a regular thong as well. My newest addition is another pair of black, navy, and blue denim jean "looking" bulge thongs. I've swam in my non polyester bulge thongs in sea water and they were great, and didn't ruin them. I highly rate JS thongs.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »
i concurr with their reviews. i liked the gstring, and wouldnt mind a new one, but prefer the bulge styles best from joe snyder. the js gstring i had, i gave to my husband [lol] and he enjoys wearing it more than any of the thongs i've tried to get him to wear. i didnt love the regular thong cut but thats just because i didnt like how it fit my body personally, but think it looks great on others! but overally good quality brand that i see as a staple. xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 12:08:25 AM »
Thanks a lot, folks!