General > Manscaping

Hair removal: how and where

(1/4) > >>

beachlion:
My body is quite hairy. I see that as proof for the evolution theory of Darwin.  ;)
I have no intention to have a smooth body, too much work and I don't care if I look like a Neanderthaler. I shave my face minus a moustache.

I don't like it if hairs are sticking out of my thongs. It looks quite untidy. So I shave my pubic area. The few inches above the base are done with an electric razor. The rest is done with the trimmer of the razor in "hoover mode." My skin is very thin there, even an electric razor will make a blood bath. So I move the trimmer 1/8" above the skin.
I don't maintain the pubic area in the winter but when I go to the beach for the first time after the winter, I like to feel really smooth in the pubic area. I use a hair removal creme, Veet. Depending on my mood, I repeat this maybe 2 or 3 times during the season.

What is your recipe for hair removal?

leeyoh:
I have tried the laser hair removal.
The result is not bad after my 4th session.
It sure hurts a little bit like waxing but waxing result is too short and need to wait hair to grow before next session.

Artor:
I'm also hairy so I normally just trim everything. I feel like I'd look very silly with a hairy torso, arms and legs and just completely clean in the bikini area. The only thing that I've done but I don't keep it up as much as I should is my ass, taint and crack. I feel like, with thongs, you have to make an effort but a hairy ass and thongs is not really nice.

I hate shaving because the smooth feeling doesn't last very long and then you're itchy all over the place. Especially in places where you don't want to be itchy.  :P

kiyoothong:

--- Quote from: Artor on October 29, 2016, 04:45:18 PM ---I'm also hairy so I normally just trim everything. I feel like I'd look very silly with a hairy torso, arms and legs and just completely clean in the bikini area. The only thing that I've done but I don't keep it up as much as I should is my ass, taint and crack. I feel like, with thongs, you have to make an effort but a hairy ass and thongs is not really nice.

I hate shaving because the smooth feeling doesn't last very long and then you're itchy all over the place. Especially in places where you don't want to be itchy.  :P

--- End quote ---

You're right about that. I hate shaving because I get razor bumps. I am very careful when I use a razor and I always apply lotion after shaving, and yet I get these itchy bumps. That's why I use Nair for hair removal.

thongenthusiast:
I've heard Nair can burn a little. How long the hair stay away?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version