General > Manscaping

Waxed

(1/3) > >>

ilovethongs:
After years of shaving my legs, butt, and private area, I finally tried getting waxed yesterday. It was an interesting experience as I have never had gotten a wax before. I basically got waxed from the waist down and I am very pleased with the results. Some of it was painful but overall was a great experience! Now to wait and see how long it takes to grow back. So far it feels great and I love how my skin feel against my clothes/thongs.

kiyoothong:
Yeah waxing is great but it is painful. Luckily, my wax therapist is this young Italian lady and she is smoking hot. She's also a good talker, so she puts me at ease. Anyway, I can live with the pain because she's my wax therapist.

ren01:

--- Quote from: kiyoothong on May 17, 2018, 05:33:39 AM ---Yeah waxing is great but it is painful. Luckily, my wax therapist is this young Italian lady and she is smoking hot. She's also a good talker, so she puts me at ease. Anyway, I can live with the pain because she's my wax therapist.

--- End quote ---
I never love getting waxed, but the feeling of being smooth all over is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swix:
Yep, just been waxed and ok it was uncomfortable at times...the result is amazing!

asianthonger92:
I am getting waxed today. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version