Author Topic: Exercise Challenge to All!!!  (Read 2358 times)

thong wrestler

Exercise Challenge to All!!!
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:38:45 AM »
COVID has closed all the gyms in my country so everyone is exercising at home. I’m accepting challenges for squats, push-ups and other exercises you guys suggest. Will post vids of me doing them in thongs and G-strings. Post what exercise, how many reps and which type of underwear you’d like to see me in while doing the exercise. Hope others join in as well to keep fit!  ;D

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Exercise Challenge to All!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 10:54:08 AM »
We just had a Peloton bike delivered last week. I have ridden it twice so far. I have a LONG way to go to get where I want as far as my weight goes. I am 6'2" at 215# and my target weight is about 190#. I will continue to ride and improve my cardio and hopefully that will lead to dropping some pounds as well. My problem is the fact that I enjoy beer too much! The bike is currently in our son's bedroom and he is home for Christmas break from college so biking in a thong probably isn't going to happen. I will be wearing my biker's shorts and my spandex shorts while riding....always with a thong or gstring underneath. Maybe after the new year when he returns to college I can get a picture of me riding it in my thong.

thong wrestler

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 06:37:13 PM »
Sounds lovely lol. Awaiting my challenges... Anything guys?

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 08:48:13 AM »
I'm losing weight because I'm not eating a lot these days, but then I see that my ass is sagging a little. Are there any butt-lifting exercises I can do at home? I might try the 30 day squat challenge.

thong wrestler

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 05:47:41 AM »
I'm losing weight because I'm not eating a lot these days, but then I see that my ass is sagging a little. Are there any butt-lifting exercises I can do at home? I might try the 30 day squat challenge.

You can try the challenge for sure but I’d recommend weighted squats, sumo squats, lunges and hip thrusts.