Author Topic: Does anyone remember their first time wearing a thong?  (Read 15993 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Does anyone remember their first time wearing a thong?
« on: May 11, 2016, 06:16:02 AM »
I bought and wore a thong for the very first time in 1999.   I felt pretty excited about it.   I purchased from BodyAware.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

BobRenken

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone remember their first time wearing a thong?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 06:13:54 AM »
I was in college and my aunt had fixed me ip a care package with some snack, sodas, a few music CD's and a pack of thongs!  I was like wha???
Then i tried them on! Doh!

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »
You can't be serious!

BobRenken

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 05:50:53 AM »
Totally!  I suppose it was more of a package care care package.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 08:26:14 AM »
Do you  suppose that was done as an odd joke?  Switching the genders in that story would give a totally different interpretation.

BobRenken

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 04:46:52 AM »
Oh i guess by today's standards it would, but back then it was just adventure.  She was the one that would go bungee jumping or skydiving with you.  She was the ride the Harley to the movies kinda lady.  She knew real mean needed to push the envelope or just be useless and boring.  She would make up a batch of pancakes if you were having a rough day.  Basically just a cool aunt who never meant you psychologic harm but she gave you the chance to hurt yourself lol!!

thongboy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 04:49:03 AM »
Yer i was 11 mums bf wore them n i begged her for one lol

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »
yeah... it didn't go so well. they were cheap ones from walmart or something like that. thick cotton ones that fit really funny. they were for penis up and I don't roll that way. it wasn't untill i found ergowear that I really started wearing them every day.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 11:53:31 AM »
Bought first 9 years ago in Primark and felt so horny while wearing them :) than i love the fit so got more and more..

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 10:47:56 AM »
As I said in my introduction, my first G-string I wore around 1960, being around 15. I saw a German movie, Liane the jungle goddess, and in it the male star took a bush shower in a G-string. I was so impressed that I tried to make one myself. From leftovers of a dress of one of my sisters I made a pouch and from the straps of an old bra I made the strings. The waistband was adjustable and I could clip it to the pouch. A few times I wore it at the beach near my hometown The Hague, Holland, at quiet spots because I had never heard about strings before, let alone seeing anybody in it.
The fabric was just thin fabric and not elastic at all so it was difficult to find the right curving. Also the fabric did not last very long so my string fell apart.

Wearing it felt very exciting because nobody else was doing it and it was such a tiny piece of fabric. It got my hooked but only since around 2005 I could wear skimpy suits without restrictions.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:50:28 AM by beachlion »
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 12:02:51 PM »
I was 13 when I bought my first thong. I got into thongs after watching a bra and panties match on WWE. The Divas were in their thong bikinis, and they looked so sexy. So I decided to try them out myself. I went to a nearby department store and got a blue cotton thong. I was actually so nervous that I didn't take the time to look for more thongs. I just picked one and headed straight to the counter. When I got home, I went straight to the bathroom to try it on. I was lucky because the thong fit me perfectly. My balls weren't hanging out and it was actually quite comfortable. And then the rest is history.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 06:43:23 AM »
Bought my first white thong in Montreal in 1986

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 10:11:39 AM »
Bought my first white thong in Montreal in 1986

Where in Montreal?

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 03:39:27 PM »
On st Catherine's street

Alynm

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 02:11:48 PM »
My first thong experience was in 1990 when I was in the military. My best friend and I wore the same kind of Jockey and Calvin Klein bikini underwear that were popular at that time and then I discovered that he also had a red Jockey thong. He had left it laying on top of his dresser in his bedroom for some odd reason and I saw it when I was over one afternoon. Needless to say I was very intrigued by this discovery because I had never seen them at any of the local retailers like Macy's or Emporium Capwell. I didn't even know that Jockey made thongs until then but I knew I had to find them, and fast! We had been to the gym that afternoon and then went back to his place to shower before heading to work on base. Upon seeing the thong, I quickly said i would shower first and disappeared into the bathroom. My hope was that he would hit the shower when I was getting dressed and I would have the opportunity to slip into his thong for a quick try-on session before he was finished. Fortunately, my plan worked and it was still there on top of his dresser when I came out of the shower in a towel. He went into the bathroom to shower and could not see into the bedroom which was perfect. I quickly dried off, laid out my clean clothes, and with much anticipation and excitement, slipped on my best friends red Jockey thong. It was a size small, but we were both the exact same size, maybe 155# with a 30" waist, and shared the same measurements in the 'junk' department too, so I assumed it would fit OK. I pulled on the thong and was instantly aroused the first time that string slipped between my cheeks. I tucked my junk into the pouch and took a minute to admire myself in his mirror. Needless to say, I was instantly turned-on by the experience and the thought of having to take it off was killing me. In hindsight, I should have just kept them on and them made up some lame excuse about forgetting to bring clean underwear and he probably would have been perfectly fine with it. Honestly, we'd shared virtually everything at that point in our friendship including underwear so he probably would have laughed it off. Regrettably, I took off the thong, placed it back on his dresser, and finished getting dressed. i couldn't get the thought of how that string thong felt and just how aroused I was out of my head. I was lounging on his bed reading a magazine by the time my friend returned from the shower. He dried off, dropped his towel, and then began rummaging through his top drawer (the sock and underwear drawer) for some clean undies. It was pretty obvious to me that he needed to do laundry because the basket in his closet was overflowing with dirty clothes and he quickly discovered that he had socks but no clean underwear, except for the thong. He glanced around the room real quick, as if he was hoping to locate a pair of clean underwear, then returned to the dresser to retrieve the thong and jokingly said "oh well, the thong it is!" while playfully showing me his thong. I said something to the effect of "oh yeah, I saw those laying there but didn't realize you had any thongs, where did you buy them?" Meanwhile, he had pulled on the undies and was basically modeling them for me while finding everything else that he needed. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and was again aroused by the whole experience to the point where I had to adjust myself while getting up off the bed. He said he had bought them at the Base Exchange where he lived previously and I told him I had never seen them at the local stores. I asked him how he liked the fit and he said it was different but that he liked it a lot and that they were a bit of a turn-on. I obviously knew just what he was talking about having just had the experience for the first time myself but that was my little secret, never to be told. We finally made it out the door and on our separate ways to work.

A couple weeks later my friend was preparing for a week long trip and asked me to ride along with him to the Bx to pick up a few items...including some more underwear. This was the first time I had ever been underwear shopping with him, let alone anyone else for that matter, but it seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do. We made our way to the mens department and started exploring the Jockey underwear display. Back then, all of the Jockey products in tubes and boxes (basically anything that wasn’t basic briefs) were on a 4-sided multi-tier display and we were both looking around at Elance bikinis and string bikinis initially. Then he picked up a single pair box, turned it over to show me the back of the box, where the model is wearing a black thong and his butt is visible in the reflection of a mirror, and he says, smiling, ‘Here you go! They’ve got thongs!' Needless to say I was caught off guard because because they FINALLY had the thongs that I had had wanted forever and my BFF was telling me about it. I bought three pair that day in different colors and I still have those same thongs today. I don’t wear them often so they have stayed in great condition over the last 20+ years which is pretty amazing. So there you have it…my entire thong story from Day 1 until now. Enjoy!