Author Topic: Thong Stains  (Read 4546 times)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong Stains
« on: October 19, 2019, 08:31:05 AM »
Hey all! I'm going to discuss a very unpleasant topic that us thongers face. As thong wearers we all inevitably stain our thong straps with scat. Yes, I mean the brown marks on the butt strap. Now, in case you guys feel ill from reading this so far, hear me out! This is a necessary topic to discuss! I'm sure that this issue is so dismal that nobody even dares to bring it up. So, I will gladly address it. Yes, it's ok and normal to stain your thongs with brown no matter how clean you wipe. It's inevitable! I've chronically felt disappointed of making brown stains on thongs, BUT I learned to embrace it! I love thongs so much! I use a stain remover on my thongs before doing laundry. Sometimes, it may not go away completely, and that's ok! In my opinion, the stains we make never outweighs the benefits of wearing thongs! Wearing thongs changed my life for the better, physically and mentally! In addition to all of the sexy elements of wearing thongs, it spiritually enhances me as an individual! I could not be any happier! So the point I'm ultimately trying to make is informing all of you that it's ok and a natural occurrence for brown stains to appear here and there. Don't let that deter you from wearing thongs as regular underwear! True thongers clean and care for their thongs to the best of their ability. Just some tips: Try to track your bowel movement patterns, eat a relatively healthy diet with low fat and low sugar more often, and wipe as thoroughly as you can for every bowel movement you have. Thank you all for taking the time to hang in there and read this, but SOMEBODY had to address this topic one way or another. Keep thonging brothers! Cheers!  :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:39:25 AM by arizracs »
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Stains
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 10:39:39 AM »
I agree, it is very important to acknowledge that this exists. Guys shouldn't be discouraged when this happens and it's not really anything to be embarrassed about. I am a HUGE advocate for the baby wipe industry. I use 1-2 after I'm done wiping each time. It's great cause I got a six pack with 120 wipes per pack for 12$ and they smell great! However like I said before, I still do have the occasional mark left after the day. Id say about once a month I'll get one. I tend to just use a ton of shout and make sure to put it in the wash immediately. However I am never discouraged enough to stop wearing thongs. I'm about to cross over the two month mark for completely continuous wear so I can happily say that I never wear any other underwear, and that's a great feeling.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 01:24:43 AM »
Don't feel bad at all about this. It happens to us all. I live with three girls and frequently combine our laundry to save on water and electricity costs. We all wear thongs and we all have marks. We're human. Much love, thongers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 09:31:21 AM »
Thanks guys for reading this and having a mature and adult conversation about this. Sometimes women face the burden of having two types of stains, if you know what I mean. I'm not degrading women by the way, it's just a part of being human. Anyways, all in all, clean and wipe well, and use stain remover as soon as possible. Keep thonging everyone!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »
I understand the original post but I have to politely disagree. I have been wearing thongs since I was 15 and I honestly never have this issue. I even wear a fair amount of white thongs and they are still as white as when I bought them.

Thoroughly wiping yourself is a requirement. And you can’t just surface wipe; you have to “dig” a little (sorry but no other way to state it) to ensure you are completely clean where the strap may possibly ride into. At home, I always have wet wipes in my bathroom to use as a final cleansing to be sure everything is clean and spotless. If there’s any residual excrement, it means I’m not done. No way will I pull my underwear up without being completely clean.

So it is entirely possible to be a 100% daily thong wearer and not have any “badges of honor” left on your underwear. If I did, and they couldn’t get clean in the wash, they would be in the trash the next day. I personally like to have everything clean, and that includes having nothing with stains, especially of this type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 04:26:59 PM »
gotta pipe in here :) i'm exactly the same as thongornothin. i've been wearing them since i was his age or younger and i also never have this issue personally.

i also clean my self the same way, and i do have wet wipes in my bathroom, which aren't always used but often help as a finishing touch to ensure complete clarity before pulling my pants [and thong] back up.

same and same. and if they get any kind of stain that i cant remove [which thus far has only been like... ahem*cum* and pen ink from not checking my pockets in the wash], i'll toss them. more reason to buy a new one xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 08:02:52 PM »
I understand the original post but I have to politely disagree. I have been wearing thongs since I was 15 and I honestly never have this issue. I even wear a fair amount of white thongs and they are still as white as when I bought them.

Thoroughly wiping yourself is a requirement. And you can’t just surface wipe; you have to “dig” a little (sorry but no other way to state it) to ensure you are completely clean where the strap may possibly ride into. At home, I always have wet wipes in my bathroom to use as a final cleansing to be sure everything is clean and spotless. If there’s any residual excrement, it means I’m not done. No way will I pull my underwear up without being completely clean.

So it is entirely possible to be a 100% daily thong wearer and not have any “badges of honor” left on your underwear. If I did, and they couldn’t get clean in the wash, they would be in the trash the next day. I personally like to have everything clean, and that includes having nothing with stains, especially of this type.

That's really good that you clean and dig in in order to prevent stains. I've been keeping my thongs clean over time as well. However, on average, there's probably no denying that some people do experience stains even if they believe they cleaned thoroughly. I found it rather offensive how you called thong stains as "badges of honor!" Totally uncalled for dude! I'm not saying we should honor that, I'm saying that situations like that can happen, and guys shouldn't be discouraged. 

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 12:25:55 AM »

That's really good that you clean and dig in in order to prevent stains. I've been keeping my thongs clean over time as well. However, on average, there's probably no denying that some people do experience stains even if they believe they cleaned thoroughly. I found it rather offensive how you called thong stains as "badges of honor!" Totally uncalled for dude! I'm not saying we should honor that, I'm saying that situations like that can happen, and guys shouldn't be discouraged.
Sorry you found it offensive. Your OP implied that it happens and my perception of your post was to embrace it. I simply find “scat” stains unsanitary and I don’t have that issue. I even shared in uncomfortable detail how to remedy the situation. I don’t know why anyone would be discouraged from wearing thongs because of this issue. It’s entirely possible to be clean and stain-free while wearing thongs. It’s all a matter of hygiene.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »

I agree. I rarely “go” where I don’t have access to wet wipes. Sometimes a slight “spread and dig” with a finger holding a wet wipe is necessary. If you pay attention to your anatomy you should find the regular hiding spots. For me it’s on the front edge and that’s usually where I have to pay more attention. After wearing thongs 2.5 years I have yet to have to discard any of mine from a stain.