Author Topic: Hello from NJ  (Read 1871 times)

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from NJ
« on: October 01, 2020, 07:53:06 PM »
I've been on and off wearing things for the novelty. I've tried wearing them as daily underwear in the past.....but got a sore on my tail bone and had to stop wearing them after about a week. I don't know why it was happening? That was 6 months ago. Last week week I started wearing things again as daily underwear. No sore just yet. I got some new gear and everything seems fine. I live the way they accentuate the male form. Minimal clothing for a unique feel and look...plus I like the symmetrical look too.

I want to be more daring, I want to wear them next year on the beach or pool. I want to be able to live as myself without being self conscious or without wondering what other ppl think of me.

I live 15 mins from sandy hook beach. And can't wait till next summer or my next warm weather vacation.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from NJ
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 01:14:29 AM »
Welcome.
I think the key to not developing soreness is finding the right thongs for your body. I have found that every manufacturer sizing differs a bit. A medium with one company often fits slightly different than a medium with  another company, for example. I have thongs that are sized medium with one place and sized large with a different place and they seem to fit the same. So there is some trial and error to the process of finding the best thongs for your body, sometimes. For me wearing a thing for sleep doesn’t work well, but then wearing anything to sleep in doesn’t work well.
I do encourage you to hit a beach of pool in a thong. It is a wonderful feeling. I’ve been wearing a thing to the beaches and pools for a number of years and have enjoyed the experience every time. As for wondering what people think, I found more positive comments and interactions with people than not. Be confident and enjoy yourself. I hope you make it out in a thong.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from NJ
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 04:05:25 AM »
Hi 85dh,

NJ here too. Nice to meet another local guy who likes thongs. Finding the right size/style will make a difference. I’ve had the same issue with some thongs. Often it’s the string that’s too tight causing it to rub.