Author Topic: Thongs to Sleep in...  (Read 13287 times)

SmallThong

Thongs to Sleep in...
« on: August 25, 2017, 09:04:32 AM »
Hey guys - curious to know who wears thongs to bed...not for sex, to sleep in.  So maybe a yes/no at first and then do you just sleep in a thong/nothing else or do you wear it under your PJs?

I for one wear wear thongs to bed around 1/2 the time - usually a JS bulge and if i do wear a thong its with nothing else.  I live alone so nobody would know!

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs to Sleep in...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 04:18:47 PM »
I only wear thongs.. even if for some reason ill end up wearing boxers I would always change them for thong to bed. Just got used to it.

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 01:28:01 PM »
I’d say I wear a thong to sleep in with nothing else around 1/3 the time, thong and t-shirt another 1/3 (when its cold) or gym shorts/nothing else the rest of the time. 

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 04:39:45 AM »
Always sleep in a thong. I have a selection of about 12 thongs which I find the comfiest to sleep in, so i'll normally change into one of them at some point in the evening. When boxers were my regular underwear I would wear just them to bed so now that thongs are my normal underwear I wear just a thong. Unless its especially cold, then I will wear a t shirt too.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 11:11:20 AM »
In the summers, I always sleep in a thong. It's gets so hot in Vegas, but I don't care to sleep naked. I don't have a preference of what thong I wear. In the colder months, I usually wear a thong under my shorts.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 07:34:17 AM »
My ass needs a breather from time to time, so I sleep naked.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 06:28:57 PM »
Ha Kiyoothong I know what you mean about ass needing a breather from time to time. when I first started wearing thongs I didn't sleep in one every single night. I used to think it was a bit distracting and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep as quick.

But these days I couldn't not sleep in a thong! I love the cosy feeling of having something between my cheeks whilst i'm in bed. Plus waking up in a thong feels great!

Now the only time my ass gets a breather is when I'm showering or changing into another thong ha!

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 05:59:55 AM »
I prefer to sleep naked but when I can't do that, I wear a thong to bed. Right now, I am staying at a friend's place and I cannot sleep naked. And I have to wear clothes at his place. So since I cannot sleep naked at my friend's place, I am wearing a thong to bed as a trade off.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:07:07 AM by kiyoothong »

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
I prefer to sleep naked but when I can't do that, I wear a thong to bed. Right now, I am staying at a friend's place and I cannot sleep naked. And I have to wear clothes at his place. So since I cannot sleep naked at my friend's place, I am wearing a thong to bed as a trade off.

That’s some trade off!  You could crash at my place anytime if that’s the case!

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 01:57:53 PM »
I'm usually in a thong during the day, but when I retire to bed I'm always naked.
Thongs make me feel sexy

CDNThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 03:14:27 PM »
I sleep in a thong or at least a string skimpy bikini. I usually wear briefs or bikinis during the day. Get changed into a thong when I get home or time for bed. Love the feeling of wearing something skimpy in bed.

Casper

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 12:32:20 PM »
Always wear a thong to bed. I seem to struggle with sleeping completely naked unless I am exhausted and kind of go into a passed out sleep. Otherwise the friction and contact between junk and thighs tends to wake me up. So best solution is a comfortable pouch thong which keeps everything in place and keep me cool. It also makes sure my wife pays plenty of attention to my package and my exposed butt cheeks which I really love.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 01:56:43 AM »
I can’t keep underwear on when I sleep. I wear a thong daily and if I go to bed in one, at some point throughout the night, I’ll strip it off and find it the next morning at the foot of the bed, on the floor or on my nightstand. I used to be fine sleeping in underwear but haven’t for the past 9-10 years. I have to sleep nude and my body knows it when I attempt to stay “covered.” [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2019, 04:25:04 AM »
I can’t keep underwear on when I sleep. I wear a thong daily and if I go to bed in one, at some point throughout the night, I’ll strip it off and find it the next morning at the foot of the bed, on the floor or on my nightstand. I used to be fine sleeping in underwear but haven’t for the past 9-10 years. I have to sleep nude and my body knows it when I attempt to stay “covered.” [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was like that before. I’d either take off my thong before bed or take it off while in bed. Now, I just fall asleep in a thong, and I leave my thong on. But, I never wear the same thong for two days,
so I always get a different thong in the morning. Anyway, I just think that I’m getting old. I fall asleep as soon as I lay my head on my pillow. And I do not wake up in the middle of the night.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 07:56:41 AM »
I usually sleep naked but every once in while I will sleep in my thong.  Love waking up feeling the thong on my hole.  And usually hard too so the thong is especially tight.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach