Poll

Have you ever, deliberately/unintentionally worn an outfit where your thong was visible?  And not from bending down/whaletail etc...

Yes
10 (76.9%)
No
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 12, 2019, 12:28:16 PM

Author Topic: Visible thong?  (Read 7590 times)

underlvr

Visible thong?
« on: April 22, 2019, 12:28:16 PM »
So who of you have worn thongs under your clothes (to the gym, work, out and about, around the house...whatever) that have been visible to others?  I’m not talking about simply bending over or crouching down to expose a whaletail.  More that can someone see through the material - either via color/contrast different or VTL.

Let us know!  You can see how the poll is progressing, but only after you submit your vote.

Thanks!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Visible thong?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »
I assume it is about being a thong visible under clothing. I don't have see-thru cloting so even if I wanted it, it will not happen.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 01:58:17 PM »
I assume it is about being a thong visible under clothing. I don't have see-thru cloting so even if I wanted it, it will not happen.

Ha, yes, good point.  Yes, visible THROUGH clothing.  Tights, pants, shorts, other workout gear...latex catsuits, whatever you want to call clothing. 

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:41 PM »
I do this often at the gym.  I have white  short shorts white 3/4 and full length tights.  I just figure why not have a little fun while working out. when getting ready for the gym I go through a couple changes.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 04:38:40 AM »
I do have a few leggings that are see through. I only wear them at the gym, and yes I have had visible thong lines.

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 08:18:38 AM »
Adding my experience here.  Clearly since i started this post, i have had more than a couple VTL moments here/there, mostly at the gym and going for runs. 

I go running in spandex tights in the cooler weather, i’m sure a thong or two shows through.  I have had a total of 8 comments on a thong through spandex at gyms...all from guys.  I’ve also had 3 comments on thongs through light/fitted pants in the summer...also from guys.  None were intentional...but all appreciated!  So if there were 11+ comments in total, i’m Sure there were even more views.  I’m defo not one of ‘those guys’ who tries to flaunt or show off...these were purely a by product of just wearing thongs as underwear etc.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 01:37:45 PM »
I try to buy white pants and shorts (linen is often semi sheer) so my thong is subtly visible. I don’t try to personally show it off in an overtly obvious way but if someone is looking close enough, they could notice it. Spandex is usually pretty good at showing a line as well. I’ve only ever had a couple comments, more from my thong popping out when bending over so I’m not doing it as well as some of you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 11:09:21 AM »
We all try to make it look accidental, but that's the hard part.

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 06:54:19 PM »
Same here. Have running shorts and compressions pants when working out that skin tight. Wear thongs so you can see the lines. It's exciting!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yes I wear under my compression pants too at the gym and know a few times it’s obvious - then find myself whale tailing at times, won’t lie it’s kind of fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 12:40:02 PM »
I have light linen pants. These are lightly sheer. So when you wear a thong, the sun shines, the string is noticeable. So far no remark not with a white thong nor with a dark thong. I did not try a g-string yet, but I will keep you updated  8)

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 01:07:21 AM »
My gf always insisted that I wear linen trousers during summer. A couple of summers ago she finally convinced me, and eventually I fell in love with this pair of sand-coloured linen trousers that I wear as often as I can. They're quite sheer, so I wear g-strings under them. Usually I wear an untucked dark linen shirt as a top with them, so the visible string is (mostly) covered.
So far, showing my strings and thongs has never been something I do intentionally (unless I'm on a beach, of course). I sometimes think about doing it on purpose, though. And my gf still says that now I have to try white linen with a nice thong underneath...

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 09:49:53 AM »
My gf always insisted that I wear linen trousers during summer. A couple of summers ago she finally convinced me, and eventually I fell in love with this pair of sand-coloured linen trousers that I wear as often as I can. They're quite sheer, so I wear g-strings under them. Usually I wear an untucked dark linen shirt as a top with them, so the visible string is (mostly) covered.
So far, showing my strings and thongs has never been something I do intentionally (unless I'm on a beach, of course). I sometimes think about doing it on purpose, though. And my gf still says that now I have to try white linen with a nice thong underneath...

Great story!  I think that its interesting that people on here have chatted that their GFs ask them to wear thongs given the environment where most women (or so i have heard) would die if their BFs wore thongs for any reason.  I like that your GF likes that about you and encourages it though!

Bigred1970

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 09:51:33 AM »
MY black bike shorts show a undeniable full on VTL . When riding anyone behind me can see VTL also thong is somewhat visible too if I wear bright colors.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »
Great story!  I think that its interesting that people on here have chatted that their GFs ask them to wear thongs given the environment where most women (or so i have heard) would die if their BFs wore thongs for any reason.  I like that your GF likes that about you and encourages it though!

Yeah Underlvr, thanks! You're right: people who appreciate thongs on men seem to be a minority. Indeed, my previous girlfriend started laughing when she saw me wearing thong underwear, and said that she would leave me if I wore thong swimwear at the beach.
My fiancé now instead does not only tolerate my thonging, but also encourages me. She even convinced me to wear swimsuits that are skimpier than hers... :)

JohnG

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 12:01:51 AM »
My wife appreciates me and likes me wearing thongs, as she likes me wearing linen trousers. I am a lucky man.