Author Topic: Hi from the UK  (Read 2176 times)

jason_jackson_1951

• Newbie Thonger
  • I have been into thongs since I was pre-teen.
    • View Profile
    • Jason's Tumblr underwear blog
Hi from the UK
« on: April 28, 2021, 03:22:39 AM »
Thanks for letting me join, it's great to be part of a like minded group of guys.
I first got interested in underwear when I was a kid and went with my uncles to watch them play soccer. Seeing them don jockstraps under their short shorts  sent my imagination into overdrive. I loved scanning the mens' underwear section of mail order catalogues and eventually bucked up enough courage to send for a mail order catalogue devoted to skimpy men's underwear that I'd seen advertised in the small ads of a magazine.

When the catalogue arrived (I'd been keeping an eye out for the postman since I still lived at home with my parents) I rushed up to my room with it and couldn't believe the variety of underwear that was available and, suddenly, those ordinary mail order catalogues were no longer of interest to me.

I posted off an order for 3 strings and was on edge again watching out for the postman so I could intercept my package before my parents saw it. When it arrived the package went straight to my room again. My hands were shaking with excitement as I opened it and tried to decide which style to try on first. I was in heaven firstly for getting my first thong style underwear and secondly just knowing that there must be many other guys like me out there
who also bought from the catalogue.

I've never looked back. I had a collection of catalogues from many underwear suppliers over the years and now, with online shopping and browsing life in the thong world couldn't be better.
Jason

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from the UK
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 01:46:40 PM »
I use to get the catalogues with underwear.  Many that are no longer around.   And bought stuff from them. Waiting for it too arrive without my parents seeing.   I did.  They were great books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 07:32:39 AM »
Welcome to the group!

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 03:37:48 AM »
Welcome! I remember those catalogues back in the day - even standard high street shops used to sell men's cotton thongs. When I saw those, I knew I had to try them some day.
On skype

irthonger

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 07:00:25 PM »
Hello and welcome. thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like fun ordering from a catalogue.