Author Topic: European brands. Chapter 2. Hom (France)  (Read 3184 times)

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
European brands. Chapter 2. Hom (France)
« on: March 07, 2021, 04:32:04 AM »
(I'm Italian, sorry for my bad english  :-[)
HOM launched in 1968 in Marseille, South of France researching men's underwear requirements in search of excellence.
Regarding the thong Hom created the first model (name: Freddy) in Europe on a commercial level at the beginning of the 80s of the 20th century. Freddy is still in production today! HO1 (Horizontal Opening Number 1) is the brand's most iconic design, in Europe the first slightly transparent men's thong :D. At the beginning of the 21st century Hom created the "Plume" line with a very small string ;) with a hyper light fabric  suitable for use under leggings, for example. Plume is still in production. Unfortunately Hom no longer produces the beach string with a very small triangle behind that it created in the 80s and 90s. I assure you that Hom's quality is excellent, the colors never fade and the fabrics are very resistant :).

irthonger

Re: European brands. Chapter 2. Hom (France)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 11:51:00 PM »
yeah. I had a freddy thong. It was my first. The pouch was too small and the back strap was too thin. I really didn't like anything about it. There are such better options out there.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 07:54:21 AM »
HOM Plume String is a great thong. One of my favorites for sure. I really should wear them more often.

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 11:46:11 AM »
yeah. I had a freddy thong. It was my first. The pouch was too small and the back strap was too thin. I really didn't like anything about it. There are such better options out there.
Freddy is most famous for being one of the first thongs for men. It is a "historical" model!

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 03:34:33 AM »
I love my Freddy thongs - I have 4 or 5 in different colours
On skype

valery.lacan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 08:21:08 AM »
I love them, especially because the pouch covers everything. I知 wearing a Hom Freddy in bordeaux right now actually, I just love the thin strap between my cheeks ;-)
I have a couple of Plume, too (and Kurts, which I assume are Plume models with a pattern), they fit perfectly and feel as if I知 wearing nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 09:15:12 AM »
I love them, especially because the pouch covers everything. I知 wearing a Hom Freddy in bordeaux right now actually, I just love the thin strap between my cheeks ;-)
I have a couple of Plume, too (and Kurts, which I assume are Plume models with a pattern), they fit perfectly and feel as if I知 wearing nothing.

Whats you size? ?:)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

valery.lacan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 08:24:15 AM »

Whats you size? ?:)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I wear a medium size