Author Topic: My story  (Read 4554 times)

thongenthusiast

• Newbie Thonger
  • 29yr old straight married man
    • View Profile
My story
« on: January 02, 2017, 06:36:54 AM »
Similar to others here I had interest in early teens and made my own thongs from plain boring briefs. Then when leaving high school I just kept on with life in my plain boxer briefs. Found love of my life, married her and had a child. After 5 years of married life that curious nature in thongs grew stronger than I could ignore. And secretly (wife didn't know, still doesn't) bought some cheap Chinese rubbish from reseller here in SA. Were my first real thongs and the felt better than I imagined. I brought it up with with my wife who was extremely supportive but hesitant and I started researching some more. Found a great YouTube channel (Chris van Middelkoop aka irthonger, miss those videos by the way). Then searched for somewhere to buy good quality thongs that would one, not break the bank and two, ship to SA. Found bigboyspants.com by accident and took a chance by ordering a 5 pack. When my order arrived they became my everyday wear. Wife loves them and they are the best thing, I am so much more comfortable and confident in myself.

kiyoothong

Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to know that your wife loves thongs. I am happy for you.

thongenthusiast

• Newbie Thonger
  • 29yr old straight married man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 01:09:56 PM »
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to know that your wife loves thongs. I am happy for you.
Thanks, I am a blessed man.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
When I first dated my wife we went to the beach and she stripped down into a thong. I took my boardshorts off and was in a green thong with even better tan lines than hers. The rest ishistory

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 10:06:30 AM »
When I first dated my wife we went to the beach and she stripped down into a thong. I took my boardshorts off and was in a green thong with even better tan lines than hers. The rest ishistory

Oh wow that's hot. How did you meet your wife to begin with? Did you know that she was a beach thonger?