Author Topic: Trying a new outfit.  (Read 8318 times)

John

• Newbie Thonger
  • I prefer thong leotard and pantyhose!
    • View Profile
Trying a new outfit.
« on: December 31, 2016, 03:04:02 AM »
I just love to wear thong leotards with pantyhose or tights.
I have bought many of my leotards from a dance store where they have always been very helpfull and professional.
This time i was in the store looking at a new beautiful black thong leotard when one of the women came and asked if i needed any help.
I said that i was a little unsure about the sizing because i prefer to have my leotards a little smaller than my usual size.
She said that i can try it on and went to get a test pair of tights to wear with the leotard.
She handed over a pair of shimmery suntan tights and pointed at the fitting room.
I thought that they are proffesional so why not and went to the fitting room.
I did put the tights on first and then the thong leotard and was looking in the mirror in the fitting room when she asked if it fits or if i needed a other size.
I said that maybe i need to try one size larger when she answered can i have a look how it fits?
The fitting rooms are very small so she asked if i can come out. I was a bit nervous but went out the fitting room and standed in front of her.
She said it is a beautiful leotard and it looks good but if i prefer a tighter fit i dont need no larger and i can ask my colleague also for a second opinion what she thinks.
Her colleague came and there i was standing in the store in front of them dressed in shimmery suntan tights with a thong leotard on top when they were discussing and adjusting the leotard.
I was really embarrassed but thought it was lucky there were no customers in the store but just after my thought it came 4 customers to the store.
Of my god there i was standing in the store dressed  in shimmery suntan tights and a thong leotard in front of two ladies who discussed my outfit and 4 customers.
I was so embarrassed and just wanted to run back in the fitting room but i couldn`t. :(

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Trying a new outfit.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 01:15:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

How did it end?
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 05:51:00 AM »
I had to stay there in the store dressed like that when they was discussing and adjusting my leotard.They are really  helpfull and kind and it felt a little exiting to stand in front of 2 ladies dressed in glossy tights and a thong leotard. But i was so embarrased when the customers came in and at least 2 of them was staring at me. After the discussion it was time to go back to the fitting room!
How the hell can i go back there without revealing my butt to the customers if they havent allready seen it?? Should i go backwards???
It would just probably look more stupid and then they would really know that i was embarrased.
I just have to turn around and walk, not run and keep calm.
I turned around and walked back to the fitting room and i guess the whole store saw my ass and know how a man looks like dressed in suntan shiny tights and a thong leotard now.
Now what???
I just wait here in the fitting room a while after i changed my clothes so the customers can shop and go out the store before i go out the fitting room.
I waited 15min and went out, shit 2 of the customers of those who was in the shop is still there.
One of the ladies in store came and i gave her back the test tights.
I really wanted the leotard so i didnt want to leave it there and go out the store because i was embarrased in front of the customers after all they have allready seen me in it.
I went to the desk to pay it when she asked if i needed something else.
I said that it looked really good with the suntan tights so i would like to have a pair of those also.
I paid for the tights and leotard and went out to.
It was a relief to go out from the store.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 02:19:36 PM »
Don't be embarassed in a dance wear shop. Customers should be prepared to see thing they might see on stage.
When you get older you will feel more comfortable about it. I still remember the tension I felt when I bought my first thong underware. But it will wear off quite fast. Especially when you are also in the open in thongs in swimming pools or at beaches.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 02:35:10 AM »
I wasn't embarrased in front of the ladies who work in the store or when i am in the studio in my dance class but when i am in public like in the store in front of customers it is embarrasing.
In a show at the stage it's like you say audience is expecting to see dancers in shiny tight sexy costumes so it is different.
I could newer go dressed like that to my dance studio in public i always wear pants and a shirt over my pamtyhose and leotard and then take them of before my class starts.
Usually i change to my outfit in the dressing before class but sometimes i am late and want to be ready and dressed when i get there, then i wear pants and a shirt over.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 10:47:12 AM »
Oh wow, what a story. But I guess it's a good thing that this happened at a dance store, not at an underwear store. Anyway, just think to yourself that you're not going to see them again.
Are you a dancer? I've never seen thong leotards for guys. Do you just wear women's leotards and bodysuits? Also where do you get to wear them? Do you just wear them under normal clothes? Sorry for the questions, but I'm just curious. I've never met a guy who's into thong leotards.

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 06:38:36 PM »
Yes i am a ballet dancer.
Usually all mens leotards are thong back leotards.
Most womens leotards are with full back but they also have thong back leos.
Leotard is a unisex garment so you can buy a womens or mens.
Male leotards have a lower leg cut because men usually wear the leotard under the tights.
I wear my tights/pantyhose under the leotard like women and prefer to buy womens leotards because they have a higher leg cut with a smaller thong and it looks much better when wearing tights under.
I wear my thong back leotards and pantyhose/tights in my dance class and when i exercise home.

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 02:36:24 PM »
Wow, okay thanks for the info. Where can I get men's leotard? Are they widely available at dance stores? Also how is the sizing?

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 03:25:08 AM »
Dance stores have them and there are many stores on the internet where you can buy them.
Sizes are small and they recommend that you order one size up.
But i prefer my leotards tight, i love the hugging feeling.
As i said a leotard is a unisex garment so i if ypu want more colours to choose from and a nicer leotard buy a womens leotard.
I prefer baltogs leotards they have a nice cut and fits great.
If you plan to take dance classes you must buy a dance belt also for your protection and it's good to have if you should get a boner in the class.
And dont fortet to buy tights or pantyhose if you prefer to wear them
under the leotard.

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 08:31:09 AM »
Wow, okay thanks for the info. Where can I get men's leotard? Are they widely available at dance stores? Also how is the sizing?

I have alot of thong leotards because i have been dancing many years if you are intrested to buy one? I got some old i dont even use anymore i could give you one so you can try if you like it.
What size do you have?
Would you like to wear it under or over tights?
Do you prefer tights or pantyhose with the leotard?  i can have a look if i got some old you can use with the leotard..

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 06:43:04 AM »
Hmmm, I might actually just buy my own leotards and see if they fit well. I am a Large, so I don't know if there is a size for me.
I have never worn tights before, so I might have to buy them too. I am not a dancer, so I might just wear leotards as underwear. Or I could just start dancing.
I'm thinking of starting yoga. Maybe, I could wear thong leotards to yoga. We shall see.

John

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 09:53:50 AM »
Hmm ok you also want to try a leotard in a dance store?
Sure they have size that fits you i believe XL would be perfekt but if you also prefer a tighter leotard try a L!  :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 01:30:28 PM »
Okay, I'll snap a photo for you if I do get one. And yeah, I'll try on a pair before I make my purchase.