Author Topic: 2018 Thong Goals  (Read 9841 times)

kiyoothong

Re: 2018 Thong Goals
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 05:10:38 PM »
How on earth would anyone know what underwear you wear in church?  Hmmm?  i’ve Never seen so much as a VPL at church!

I know I am thinking too much, but I'm still nervous at church. There are just a lot of eyes to look out for, and I think people would react negatively to my thong. That's why I am just extra cautious at church, and I always sit at the back.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 03:24:38 PM »
My advice to anyone that wants to become more of a full time thong wearer, is to just get rid of all your other underwear that isn't a thong! then you have no choice.

When i first started wearing thongs, after a few months i realised i had worn a thong about 10 days in a row without really thinking about it, and that i was probably going to wear one the next day and the day after that... so i just got rid of all my other underwear and bought more thongs! Best thing i ever did!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 07:05:43 PM »
There is not much I can do better or more.

I wear thong underwear exclusively. At the beach I wear thongs or g-strings. Smaller is almost impossible. I have even a few slightly sheer thongs.

So what can I improve?
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:00 PM »
My advice to anyone that wants to become more of a full time thong wearer, is to just get rid of all your other underwear that isn't a thong! then you have no choice.

When i first started wearing thongs, after a few months i realised i had worn a thong about 10 days in a row without really thinking about it, and that i was probably going to wear one the next day and the day after that... so i just got rid of all my other underwear and bought more thongs! Best thing i ever did!

Yeah good point - i have 2 bikinis now for those ‘church’ occasions (really just staying with family) and the rest are thongs now.  Why not!

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2018, 01:20:14 PM »
Fun story! You’ll have to update us. Maybe you converted him to the dark side, haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw my friend a couple days ago and crashed at his place on Sunday night. We decided to head out for a quick 10K before dinner which required a clothing change. He is recently divorced and lives alone unless one of his kids are around but that is rare. Anyways, we were both in his bedroom getting ready and it was fairly chilly outside so I had pulled some Lululemon tights out of my gear bag. I've worn them commando before but don't like to risk any chafing on the sensitive areas so I always wear a thong now. That said, I proceed to get ready and since I'm 'out' as a thong wearer I thought nothing of it. My friend immediately noticed and commented something to the effect of 'those underwear actually work really well under running shorts and tights because they don't bunch up like boxer briefs'. i kind of played dumb and acted like I didn't remember that I had given him a pair of my underwear and asked if he had bought some and he said 'don't you remember giving me one?'. He further confirmed that he wears it 'all the time when running' and then asked me about buying some more. I guess that means he's a convert.  ;D   

underlvr

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2018, 01:24:07 PM »
That’s hot and great that he likes wearing them.  You should see what kinds he might like...give a few options that are more microfiber/nylon for working out.  I wear Joe Snyder bulge but he might like the regular...?

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2018, 03:33:46 PM »
He's been wearing an Obviously Anatomax thong which is a micro modal material so light and stretchy that breathes well. I think I'll make him a nice thong care package for V-Day.  ;D

underlvr

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 04:05:20 AM »
yeah that sounds great - give him a Cocksox thong, maybe a Joe Snyder regular one, an Ergomax...this is amazing:https://www.ergowear.com/max-xv-thong-space-grey/

kiyoothong

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 09:25:50 AM »
Hey Alynm, good to know that you have a new convert. How often does he wear thongs? It looks like he wears them for running only. You should give him some of your thongs, and maybe he'll wear them more often.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
yeah that sounds great - give him a Cocksox thong, maybe a Joe Snyder regular one, an Ergomax...this is amazing:https://www.ergowear.com/max-xv-thong-space-grey/

Thx for the feedback.

I have that same Ergowear thong in navy blue. Apparently he has shopped around online a bit because he did say he likes the style with a waistband. I’ll have to introduce him to a couple more styles but so far he definitely likes the Obviously.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2018, 10:01:49 AM »
Yeah my wife hates me wearing thongs but I hate how she nags but and she still nags so I will continue to wear thongs.

Does anyone have thong bodysuits?  I have about ten different types of thong bodysuits. I like how they pull the thong tightly up my ass making it evident it is there. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What specifically does she not like about you wearing them? I’m really curious to know what’s her hang up.