Author Topic: Your very first thong...remember it? Tell us all about the experience  (Read 7165 times)

CDNThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Your very first thong...remember it? Tell us all about the experience
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 07:27:06 PM »
I bought my first thongs when I was 18 and moved away from home.  I always wore bikinis, tangas, briefs and never boxers.  Bought my first "two pack" at a department store.  I don't remember the brand but they were not that great.  But they were still men's thongs and I was super excited about them.  Never looked back since then and have bought many many since then!  Thonger for life!!!

Do you remember the department store?

It was Superstore

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Your very first thong...remember it? Tell us all about the experience
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 10:01:53 AM »
My story is somewhat complicated.
Around 1960 I saw a German movie where a guy was taking a shower in the jungle (bucket with holes in the bottom) in a g-string. I was intrigued by the g-string and made one myself from left-over fabric of my sister's sewing project. I wore it a few times at the beach but it fell apart.
In 1980, g-strings and thong became popular in Europe and I bought my first ones in St Tropez, France. I wore them at the beaches around St Trop.
Since 2000, I'm a full time wearer of g-strings and thongs, underwear and beachwear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365