Author Topic: Air Travel In A Thong  (Read 18132 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Air Travel In A Thong
« on: June 08, 2019, 05:20:26 AM »
So I thought I would try air travel in a thong since I’d never done it. I regularly wear thongs working out, running, days at work, etc but had never tried while travelling. It was a short flight of about 4 hours plus all the time in the airports at both ends. I have to say, with all the sitting down it’s not too comfortable. It starts to get uncomfortable in the crack hah! I was wearing my Joe Snyder Bulge and they’re usually comfortable all day if I’m moving around. I’ll try wearing it again on the flight back and see if it’s the same.

Anyone else travel wearing thongs? Any tips or similar experiences?

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Air Travel In A Thong
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 05:30:43 AM »
I wear thongs all the time including for travel.  I've not had an issue with them being uncomfortable.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 06:22:21 AM »
So I thought I would try air travel in a thong since I’d never done it. I regularly wear thongs working out, running, days at work, etc but had never tried while travelling. It was a short flight of about 4 hours plus all the time in the airports at both ends. I have to say, with all the sitting down it’s not too comfortable. It starts to get uncomfortable in the crack hah! I was wearing my Joe Snyder Bulge and they’re usually comfortable all day if I’m moving around. I’ll try wearing it again on the flight back and see if it’s the same.

Anyone else travel wearing thongs? Any tips or similar experiences?
For me it's more about the model I'm wearing. There's some that are fine for a normal day but would not wear for work. I have some that I'll wear especially for seating longer hours. It really depends.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
I have traveled plenty while wearing a thong. For me, it really depends on how long the travel time is. I've been on 5+ hour flights and driven for 5+ hours as well and it can get uncomfortable at times. I've noticed that my smaller thongs, or a G-string thong, tend to do better for extended travel. A more full thong can still bunch or ride up causing discomfort.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »
I’m always wearing a thong, even when traveling. I’ve noticed the discomfort you described when I wear a thong that’s made from a thicker material. Try a thinner soft fabric one or a g-string and it’ll be more comfortable for extended periods of sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 04:51:20 AM »
I think you have to wear the right shorts/pants as well. Last week, I drove to Toronto and it was a six hour drive. I had jeans on, and I got a lot of marks on my ass because of my jeans. So on my way back, I wore shorts.

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 08:16:57 AM »
Always wear a thong when flying but agree the tighter the thong it can cause comfort issues.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 12:01:50 PM »
Always wear a thong when flying but agree the tighter the thong it can cause comfort issues.
Do you find your Joe Snyder Bulge thong is one of the tighter ones that causes comfort issues?

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 12:11:22 PM »
Thanks for all your replies. I’ll try it again today wearing my Camo JS Bulge with my compression leggings instead of jeans. Will see how that goes.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 12:18:47 PM »
Thanks for all your replies. I’ll try it again today wearing my Camo JS Bulge with my compression leggings instead of jeans. Will see how that goes.
Perhaps I'm the only one but JS is the brand I like the least. I don't like the material and the cuts (sizing) are hit and miss. I was surprised to find JJSox in Amazon and they're quite comfy.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 12:21:04 PM »
Perhaps I'm the only one but JS is the brand I like the least. I don't like the material and the cuts (sizing) are hit and miss. I was surprised to find JJSox in Amazon and they're quite comfy.

Oh, and I'm definitely not getting paid for supporting that brand. But I'm just really pleased with them. Better than the iKingsky that someone recommended.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 12:51:28 PM »

Oh, and I'm definitely not getting paid for supporting that brand. But I'm just really pleased with them. Better than the iKingsky that someone recommended.

That’s all good. Everyone has their favourite brand. Any particular JJSox model you recommend?

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »

I like the JS bulge thong but not for travel or when I’m going to be sitting for extended periods of time. The strap tends to become uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 03:24:27 AM »
Yeah so it was better but still a little bit of discomfort at the top of the t. I don’t think it was the compression leggings that made a difference. I think my camo JS Bulge are actually softer than the black.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 10:21:53 AM »
I’ve not experienced much discomfort travelling tbh. Try going for the softest and stretchiest thongs you have. I don’t find Joe Snyder the comfiest of all the thongs out there tbh, i can see maybe why they’d become irritable whilst travelling. Sukrew ‘full thongs’ are my daily go to, and I’ve never had any complaints whilst travelling. Maybe try those