Author Topic: Straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 65109 times)

kraig911

Re: Straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2018, 11:23:52 AM »
wear them almost everyday.  wife loves them and I think they are the most comfortable option out there.  current favorite is the andrew christian almost naked thong!

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2018, 01:18:16 PM »
wear them almost everyday.  wife loves them and I think they are the most comfortable option out there.  current favorite is the andrew christian almost naked thong!

I've always liked the Andrew Christian Almost Naked thongs too.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
I just realized I have never provided my input to this thread. I am straight but definitely have bi-tendencies. My BFF, who introduced me to thongs when we were maybe 19, is the only guy I've ever done anything with but we've never had sex. I've never thought that masturbating with another guy implied one was gay but perhaps bi since we are now both married and have families. We also have a lot of affection for one another and if there was ever a guy I was 'in love with', it would undoubtedly be him. When I first found out that my BFF wore thongs (that's detailed in my first thong story) I automatically assumed that he was gay/bi, but not out because we were in the military. This was 1990 and we were both still in our teens and I'm sure I didn't have a full grasp on exactly what to think at the time. Anyways, the fact that he wore thongs, to me, seemed like an indicator of his sexual proclivity, and kind of opened my mind to accepting that about myself. Fast forward nearly 30 years...he's my BFF for a lot of different reasons including underwear, and our mutual love and affection for one another.

VegasThong702

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2018, 02:18:56 AM »
You’re not straight.

underlvr

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2018, 11:52:29 AM »

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2018, 01:16:45 PM »
You’re not straight.

I'm not really big on labels honestly because they can be so binary and I am not at all attracted to men. Yeah, my 25+ year friendship with my BFF is pretty unique but that's not something I desire with anyone else.

kiyoothong

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2018, 06:49:20 AM »
Sexuality is a spectrum. So, you can be straight but with bi-tendencies. I'm like that too. I'd call myself straight but with bi-tendencies.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2018, 11:51:11 AM »
Sexuality is a spectrum. So, you can be straight but with bi-tendencies. I'm like that too. I'd call myself straight but with bi-tendencies.

Exactly.  ;D

VegasThong702

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2018, 12:08:58 PM »
A straight line is just that, straight. If it’s curved at the end then it’s no longer “straight”. I have no problem with your life choices but let’s call you not straight. A straight male is one who is not interested in sexual conduct with another male.

Brizzure

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2018, 08:07:56 PM »
Just sharing some info:
There is an actual scale that is used to represent the level of homosexuality/bisexuality.
It's called Kinsey Scale.

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2018, 05:55:50 AM »
Just sharing some info:
There is an actual scale that is used to represent the level of homosexuality/bisexuality.
Thanks for that Kinsey Scale info.
I just did the test and it is telling me I am a predominantly heterosexual bisexual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2018, 06:02:42 AM »
Just sharing some info:
Thanks for that Kinsey Scale info.
I just did the test and it is telling me I am a predominantly heterosexual bisexual.

Wait, I just did the Planet Romeo Kinesy Scale Test and it is telling me I’m predominantly gay.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2018, 01:29:57 PM »
Seems like a pretty good description...

Straight-ish
No one is really sure how you discovered this quiz; I mean you’re basically straight, but you’re fond of random bro-jobs. You and your gay buddies love flirting with each other on the dance floor. You might kiss a boy, at a party because you two had a special connection, but you’re mostly in the mood for vagina pie. If you can get a burrito and a taco at the same time it's win-win, but if you have to choose you're going with the taco.

Dan4thongs

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2018, 08:10:35 AM »
I'm Straight and like them too.

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2018, 09:41:14 AM »
I’m straight, and wear thong and bikini