Poll

How often do you wear a thong?

Every day, no matter what, I have no other underwear to choose from
Every day, though I have some "backups" for extenuating circumstances
Most days, at least 20 out of 30 days in a month
About 50/50
Less than half the time, mostly special occasions or when I'm feelin' it
Hourly as part of sexy time with the partner

Author Topic: How often do you wear thongs?  (Read 18393 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
How often do you wear thongs?
« on: January 27, 2019, 12:55:04 PM »
From reading the posts on here it seems like there is quite the variety of thong enthusiast. Looks like some of you guys are 100% no matter where or when will be thonging it. I imagine some others have other habits.

So what do you say? Let us know your thoughts in the poll and add a comment below!

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: How often do you wear thongs?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:58:18 PM »
I put my vote in. I'm not ready to throw out all my other underwear, but I'll definitely be wearing thongs more often than not for the foreseeable future.

I recently got into them, so who knows what the future holds 6, 12, or more months down the line. I don't expect it to get "old" but you never know. Has the excitement worn off for any of you guys? Though this is probably a biased audience since you're taking part in a forum dedicated to man thongs. I'm sure you'll have plenty of insight.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 02:49:40 PM »
me and my wife , we both wear thongs 24/7..we dont have any other underwear type in our closet.so it must be a thong or nothing..hehehe...for both of us the ecxitement feeling of wearing a thong even now its the same as it was the very first day.we both enjoy every single minute wearing them!! so welcome on board  hehe...

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 03:20:11 PM »
I’d say i’m in a thong near100% of the time but i do have some rather skimpy backups that are close to bikinis.  I’ve been wearing them at increasing levels for the past 2yrs and it’s NOT getting old!

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 09:42:53 PM »
I wear thongs 99+% of the time.  I wear other underwear when it's very cold outside (like today in Chicago).

marquisdepercin

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 05:42:46 AM »
It is rare when I don't wear a thong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TxThong

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 07:39:01 AM »
Less than half the time.  I suspect I differ from the majority on this site.  I wear thong for beach, pool, sunbathing, working outdoors such as mowing and gardening, and sex.  Rarely as underwear.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
Daily 98% of the time. My back-ups are jockstraps; Joe Snyder Cheekies, Maxis or Bikini Briefs and Gregg Homme or Manstore equivalents. I have mentioned previously I sometimes wear a jockstrap when I'm devoting a gym session to legs.

Last year I suffered from a prolapsed haemorrhoid and I was concerned about the topical stuff I was applying to it ruining my thongs so wore other options including some cheap cotton boxers I bought from a supermarket, which will never be worn again unless I have a repeat of last year!
I genuinely missed wearing my thongs and g-strings during that time: if ever I needed confirmation I couldn't revert to not wearing thongs again it was that.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 08:07:14 PM »
I wear thongs 99+% of the time.  I wear other underwear when it's very cold outside (like today in Chicago).
Just wait until Wednesday and Thursday! A high of -12F and a low of -21F... I’ll still be wearing a thong though. Luckily I have a nice car with 4matic and heated seats to deal with this snow and extreme cold temps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 04:00:36 AM »
Just wait until Wednesday and Thursday! A high of -12F and a low of -21F... I’ll still be wearing a thong though. Luckily I have a nice car with 4matic and heated seats to deal with this snow and extreme cold temps.

Yeah i hear you - i’m In the same boat.  Will be in Chicago for a seminar on Thurs...still packing my thongs and will make sure to have uber and all that good stuff to get around so my cheeks don’t get too cold!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 12:06:55 PM »

Yeah i hear you - i’m In the same boat.  Will be in Chicago for a seminar on Thurs...still packing my thongs and will make sure to have uber and all that good stuff to get around so my cheeks don’t get too cold!
At least you’re missing tomorrow’s frigid temps! High of -13F as of now. [emoji3063][emoji3063]

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 03:44:03 AM »

At least you’re missing tomorrow’s frigid temps! High of -13F as of now. [emoji3063][emoji3063]

am i missing out?  It’s -18F right now!  I might have to double up on my thong today just to be safe...haha.  Hope everyone else in the region is being safe

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 11:50:03 AM »
Daily. It is just the only type of underwear I have left since more than a decade. And G-strings of course.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

asianthonger92

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 03:18:54 AM »
Yeah I wear thongs everyday, and I even wear them to bed. It’s -26C in Montreal, but the cold doesn’t stop me from wearing thongs. However, I have to wear thermal pants in this kind of weather.

I do have some boxers in my underwear drawer, but they’re for emergency use. I have them in case someone wants to borrow underwear.

I used to be on and off, though. I’ve been wearing thongs for 15 years but I just recently became a daily thonger.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 12:20:53 PM »
I wear thongs everyday and night, they are all I own, and all I can see myself wearing for a very long time. For me now it would feel very weird to wear underwear that didn’t go between my butt cheeks!