Author Topic: Thong body  (Read 16385 times)

microstringlvr

Re: Thong body
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2017, 06:35:14 PM »
Cross strapped suit looks great. The thong back accentuates curves more than the single string back

Last week I went to the beach at Sandy Hook, NJ. There I tested the two models of the thong body. I had ordered two with vertical shoulder straps and two with crossed shoulder straps.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2017, 02:09:16 AM »
Have anyone seen you wearing them?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
@jakesmith11: When several people are writing about the same subject in a thread, it makes it clearer when you are referring to a person's message to address that person with a "@" and his/her nickname.

Assuming you were reacting to my writings; nobody saw me because I thought it was a little silly to be covered with such a large piece of fabric. But with the temperatures going lower I think of wearing it at the beach when people are present.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2017, 03:58:56 AM »
ok.. well that's good.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 02:26:55 PM »
Yesterday I went to the beach at Sandy Hook to my regular spot. It was cloudy and windy so I put on my thong body. I did not expect much people to that secluded part of the beach but it became busier than usual. Nobody reacted differently from other days. A friendly smile and a "Hi." Only one woman stared straight ahead so I think she could not turn her head around it.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

jry2162

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »
Thong bodysuits are sexy but I haven't been able to find one that doesn't make me look fat (I have a large waist)!
Make you look fat? The only fat thing on there is your dick!! Were you erect? By the way, you look HOT!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2017, 05:38:18 AM »
I like a thong bodysuit especially in fall/winter. I have a few light weight ones for spring/summer. They work well under business attire as it keeps the shirt from riding up.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2017, 08:11:29 AM »
would love to see that :) and i bet its very comfortable.