Author Topic: Hello from New Jersey  (Read 2432 times)

bout_that_thong

Hello from New Jersey
« on: October 28, 2020, 07:45:14 PM »
I've been wearing thongs off n on since I was 18.. always enjoyed them I wasn't sure why but life has always been better in a thong mood! My ex wasn't into them so much so I got rid of the entire collection. Following that ending I got back in the game so I'm back with you guys as well! Happy to be back in the community  ;D someone please reach out with the easiest way to post pics now!!

TightThong

Re: Hello from New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 03:01:36 AM »
Welcome back...to everything!  So your ex made you get rid of your thongs...and they knew you were on this site AND made you shut down your membership?

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 04:05:24 AM »
Welcome back About_That!  I’m in NJ too, nice to meet another NJ Thonger.

bout_that_thong

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 07:09:36 AM »
Welcome back...to everything!  So your ex made you get rid of your thongs...and they knew you were on this site AND made you shut down your membership?

Well I decided at the time my relationship with things wasn't more important than the relationship I was in. Just made sense once the original site got shut down to stay away. Made an account here when it restarted but didn't use it cause I missed my thongs. Hope to share the new collection  ;D

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 04:13:04 PM »
I've been wearing thongs off n on since I was 18.. always enjoyed them I wasn't sure why but life has always been better in a thong mood! My ex wasn't into them so much so I got rid of the entire collection. Following that ending I got back in the game so I'm back with you guys as well! Happy to be back in the community  ;D someone please reach out with the easiest way to post pics now!!
Where do you live in NJ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk