Other > Other Favorites

Other Faves.....general area to post

<< < (2/8) > >>

underlvr:

--- Quote from: peterwhitethong on May 09, 2019, 05:50:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: underlvr on April 22, 2019, 08:09:28 AM ---I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesn’t turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you can’t tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

--- End quote ---

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesn’t cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

LOVE!

thonglover702:

--- Quote from: Hawaiithonger808 on May 06, 2019, 11:08:01 AM ---I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

--- End quote ---

Rio backs are the best and muscle skins is a great product.  Sounds like my order lol

underlvr:

--- Quote from: Hawaiithonger808 on May 17, 2019, 04:54:42 PM ---Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better😎

thonglover702:

--- Quote from: Hawaiithonger808 on May 20, 2019, 11:27:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: underlvr on May 18, 2019, 09:18:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hawaiithonger808 on May 17, 2019, 04:54:42 PM ---Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

--- End quote ---

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better[emoji41]

--- End quote ---
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). [emoji3531][emoji3531] Love all the support I get from everyone.

--- End quote ---
Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

underlvr:

--- Quote from: thonglover702 on May 20, 2019, 12:27:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hawaiithonger808 on May 20, 2019, 11:27:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: underlvr on May 18, 2019, 09:18:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better[emoji41]

--- End quote ---
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). [emoji3531][emoji3531] Love all the support I get from everyone.

--- End quote ---
Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

--- End quote ---

Yeah the black one is outstanding on you - don’t wear any more material!  Agree on the little black thong...every guy needs one...or 10 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version