Author Topic: wore wife's g string in public  (Read 2522 times)

b.s13

wore wife's g string in public
« on: June 09, 2021, 07:41:03 AM »
I wore my wife's g string in public to a doctor's appointment and still wearing now... It was exciting and I got quite a thrill. I almost exposed it but it was still amazing. I need to find some male g strings to wear. I am nervous about approaching her telling her I want to wear thongs/g strings. She knows I have a fetish when she wears them, but I dont think she will take it well if I want to wear them.

b.s13

Re: wore wife's g string in public
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 08:27:13 AM »
Thanks for the advice! We have a great relationship so I'm sure it'll be fine. I am still not sure if I like them only for sexual reasons or if I'd wear them all the time because I like them. They make me feel sexy, but I don't think there are a lot of women that find them sexy

b.s13

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 08:48:53 AM »
where can I buy the best T-back male g strings?

Marriedguy1024

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 06:24:11 AM »
I love the GH Virgin G String. It’s nice and almost a blend of women’s and men’s styles. Check them out.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 04:46:12 PM »
I know there are others on here that have approached the topic with their SO and have sat down and picked out thongs together. This may be an option if you don’t think your wife will go for it right away. It brings her into it and gives you an idea of what her preferences are.

In the end, you have to wear it and it should make you feel good about yourself.