When and Where > In the Bedroom

Favourite thong for sex

(1/2) > >>

Lycrathong1:
Do you have a favourite thong that you wear when you're meeting someone for sex? I don't wear a particular one, but it would be a brief one with a narrow pouch and plenty of lycra. I can easily pull the pouch to one side to release my erect cock and have sex without taking it off.

Dell1970:

--- Quote from: Lycrathong1 on October 20, 2019, 12:21:36 PM ---Do you have a favourite thong that you wear when you're meeting someone for sex? I don't wear a particular one, but it would be a brief one with a narrow pouch and plenty of lycra. I can easily pull the pouch to one side to release my erect cock and have sex without taking it off.

--- End quote ---
Sounds hot.   I usually just end up taking it all off but I think I would enjoy it the way you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum:
yeah, i have a few that have nice roomy stretchy pouches, thin sides and back, and i love wearing them to get things started with my husband. that way i can either just move the back strap to the side for him to lead or move the front pouch to the side for me to. but also the pouch is stretchy enough that i can even do a few things with it still all the way on

>:) maybe i'll surprise him tonight lol

Dell1970:
Sounds fun and hot.   Hope he enjoys it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong:
The Joe Snyder bulge thong is my go to (bottom here).  Material is super stretchy, pouch contains everything but can be pulled to the side and the more importantly the back can be pulled to the side very easily!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version