Author Topic: A funny thing happened on the ski trip......  (Read 4652 times)

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
A funny thing happened on the ski trip......
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:13:38 PM »
Hello everyone. I've been on the site for a while but yesterday was my first post. My story is as many others: I have liked thongs since a teenager, wearing and looking at. A woman wearing a thonkini makes my heart skip a beat but I had the desire to try them too and bought a few from the SAAN store which weren't good. Wore them sometimes for my gf of the day but otherwise not a fantastic thong at all.

Fast forward to marriage and to spice things up we went to a sex store I bought a couple and really liked them so I wanted to wear them but they were not everyday friendly and the wife wasn't really a fan. She had about 70 as she liked  to wear them everyday and I love the look. I occasionally would wear mine for my pleasure in secret but kept in the closet sort of speak.

Fast forward to Christmas 2015 and my wife is no longer with me and my Gf bought a manstore knockoff thong from amazon as a joke at Christmas because I have bought her about 25 since we have been together. I tried it on and fell in love. It felt amazing. I downplayed how much I liked it and she chuckled a bit but I started wearing it in secret especially under spandex thermal underwear for work.

Jump ahead to February and I packed it for our trip but wasn't sure I would wear it under my underarmour, but after going au natural day one I decided day two to wear it. The thong was so much more comfy I felt so much better. When we got home I was changing and she saw me in it and I was embarrassed and she said she didn't care if I was comfy that's all that mattered to her. I said "really?" She said yes do what you want if it makes you happy. She is a Harley riding firefighter tougher than I'll ever be and I was worried she would judge me as I was worried about that all the time. We had a real Dr. Phil chat about how Underwear choice would not make her question me being straight. Its wrong but there is a lot of societal pressures to conform and I was worried she would think less of me for liking this "girls" underwear. She put me at ease and was beyond supportive about my insecurities.

So presently for the last three days I have wore my thong outside briefly at the beach at Playa del Carmen and enjoyed it more than I can say. It's been exhilarating. Today I even walked into the water swam around and walked back in. That was a huge leap for me as I was in the back of the beach bar for the first couple days.

I have about 30 thongs now, wear them every day and now even to the beach. She says do what you like you aren't hurting anyone and if you are more comfortable wearing a thong outside go hard. Well not literally that could get you arrested.

Thank you for reading my story, sorry it's so long but I like to write. I'm thankful to everyone here for contributing it makes me feel I am normal and accepted. FYI about 3000 people on the beach. Two hundred women in a thongkini, one dude and that's me, hope it's the norm for society soon.

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: A funny thing happened on the ski trip......
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 10:34:14 AM »
What a great story! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 11:32:35 AM »
What a story. I'm glad that you have finally come out of your shell. I'm also happy for you and your current gf. I think she's a keeper for sure.

Wow, 30 thongs. You have a lot. And I guess you enjoy wearing them, since you wear them to the beach and wear them everyday. That's good. What's your favourite brand?

I just wanna say again. I'm really happy for you. You're starting to get confident in thongs, and I think that's thanks to your gf. Keep thonging and keep wearing them on the beach.

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 07:24:55 PM »
Thank you for the welcome. I have bought all of them pretty much online. The knockoff Manstore ones are probably my favorite. I also bought Brave Person and some JQ from Alli Express. It is a gamble but free shipping and $5.00/ pair I'm not out much if I don't like them. I usually buy 4-5 in case they are really good and it's only a few $$.

I have also bought Joe Snyder Js03 (which are marketed as swimwear too but incredibly skimpy) , CM, Pikante and Gregg homme from mensuas. Plus the JM skinz ones I wore to the beach. 30 may be a conservative number but I didn't know what I would like so I tried many. 

I was in the Gregg homme site before we went on holidays and saw they offer a proper swim thing now so I'll be ordering that when I get home!! 

And thank you yes she is a keeper!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:26:56 PM by Thongkini »

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 07:30:32 PM »
What are your favorites I'm often on the web looking for new ones to try. Being a newbie there is much I can learn.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 09:09:51 AM »
Well, I don't do my shopping online, so I don't know any sites. But I can tell you that my favourite brand is Gregg Homme. I have some JMs, some Calvin Kleins, some thongs from La Vie en Rose and Simons. If you're from Canada, you should check out La Vie en Rose and Simons. They carry men's thongs.