Author Topic: Underwear Travel Pack  (Read 12551 times)

SmallThong

Re: Underwear Travel Pack
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 05:38:03 AM »
Has anyone on this forum been stopped by airport security and had a security person find your thongs when they looked inside your luggage?

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 02:41:48 PM »
no.. but if the guy was cute I wouldn't mind hahaha

SmallThong

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 03:50:24 PM »
No kidding - just brought my travel pack with me - 10 thongs, so if anyone wants to stop for a screening.  Ha! 

kiyoothong

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 07:53:49 AM »
It's funny how I take a lot of thongs with me even if it's for a short trip. Last week, I went to Toronto for two days and I had 10 thongs with me. Good thing thongs are small and they don't take up a lot of space.

underlvr

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 01:32:29 PM »
Love the thong travel pack idea - basically what i pack including briefs and a square cut

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 03:43:10 PM »
I've never had TSA look through my underwear but they did discover my small bottle of lube a few weeks ago in my bathroom kit. Oops!

underlvr

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 11:59:31 AM »
Has anyone on this forum been stopped by airport security and had a security person find your thongs when they looked inside your luggage?

Yup, happened to me twice!  TSA agent just went about their work, no looks (unfortunately!)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
I've never had TSA look through my underwear but they did discover my small bottle of lube a few weeks ago in my bathroom kit. Oops!
That’s all good.   I had cock rings in my toiletries bag.  Didn’t care.  As well have used full body scan in a thong many times.  And I’m good with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 09:56:27 PM »
Thongs are my everyday underwear so I don’t think much about them. And I travel regularly so I have TSA PRE and premium boarding privileges. That said, I’ve never had an issue at the airport, including wearing a thong or having cock rings/chastity/toys in any of my carry on luggage. And it’s always carry on because all of my luggage is LV...I know [emoji849][emoji849]. Wear what you want and travel with knowledge and confidence.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 06:01:31 PM »
Thongs are my everyday underwear so I don’t think much about them. And I travel regularly so I have TSA PRE and premium boarding privileges. That said, I’ve never had an issue at the airport, including wearing a thong or having cock rings/chastity/toys in any of my carry on luggage. And it’s always carry on because all of my luggage is LV...I know [emoji849][emoji849]. Wear what you want and travel with knowledge and confidence.

I’ve traveled with a toy and I’m sure it is quite visible on the X-ray but fortunately I’ve never had anything else in my bag that needed to be inspected.

smallboy2

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 07:21:26 AM »
Show us what they look like on! :)

I've posted some pictures of Beige and Black ones in my picture thread but hey what the heck, enjoy! ;)

I think all three are a great fit