Author Topic: Does anyone here wax?  (Read 3841 times)

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Does anyone here wax?
« on: May 20, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »
So I have noticed that wearing a thong more comfortable when I have no hair in the area that it sits. My problem is the only way I know to get rid of hair is creams. The issue with that is it only last a few days at the most before hair starts to grow back and then I'll break out in a rash. Can anyone tell me where to go, what to do, what do I ask for if I do go somewhere?

underlvr

Re: Does anyone here wax?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 02:47:42 AM »
There’s another post on here on the same topic.  I don’t have a ton of hair but anything i do have i just wax away at the salon. 

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 04:18:35 AM »
Where is the other post at?

4EverThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:39:08 PM »
I use a razor and shaving cream in the shower.

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 10:12:53 AM »
I did the wax thing twice. While I liked the results, of course it did have some (manageable) discomfort during the process, but I did have a histamine reaction to the wax. So I had to deal with redness and bumps for a few days...

Just tried SUGARING last week.  AMAZING how different it is!  WAY WAY WAAAAY LESS discomfort in the process. The sugar past is body temp so no possibility of any burns, and they pull same direction as the hair (way less possible breakage of the hair). And the best part... No redness or skin reactions the next day.  Totally hooked!! Never going to wax again.   Same smooth hair free results without the hot wax and negative next day reactions. Sure it did sting occasionally (it is ripping hair out after all) but on a scale of 1 - 10 with waxing being at 10, this was at worst a 5, bit mostly a 3.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUGARING!!

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 02:20:16 PM »
Where would I got to to have that done and what do I ask for? I'm pretty sure most waxing places around here are just for women.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »
Where would I got to to have that done and what do I ask for? I'm pretty sure most waxing places around here are just for women.
Just Google male Brazilian wax for your area. Some
Places call it a brozilian or boyzilian. Google is your best friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 08:48:05 AM »
There used to be a beauty salon near my place. I’d go there every month to get waxed.
Now I just get laser hair removal.