Author Topic: Do women like men wearing thong underwear?  (Read 8008 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Do women like men wearing thong underwear?
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:58:56 PM »

For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Do women like men wearing thong underwear?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 02:44:54 PM »
That is a quite level-headed approach to the subject. It is close to my own ideas. But the lady is certainly not the average next door girl. Being in the film industry sets you apart. I don't think you can survive there when you are narrow minded.
As I have seen in other forums and websites, singled out, women are in general reasonable positive about men in thongs. But peer-pressure, from friends present or through Internet, makes the big difference. Then they will say what is politically and socially right.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 11:39:35 AM »
In my experience they either love it or hate it. So I stick with the ones that love it.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 11:13:24 AM »
I don't know. It's hard to say. Some women think it's sexy for guys to wear thongs, but I think that's only a handful. A lot of women still think that thongs are only for women.
I think the women in the video is very open minded, and I guess that's why she's accepting questions from guys. But that's just her and in general, women are just indifferent when it comes to underwear. They don't care about what underwear you wear.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 10:36:11 PM »
I found most were intrigued by it and my tan lines. Most got really turned on by it and a few freaked.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 09:41:52 AM »
Yeah, I guess there are some chicks who think  it's kinky for a guy to wear thongs.

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 07:12:18 AM »
My gf has said it makes no difference to her. She isn't turned on or off by it. My two other friends I am comfortable with thonging one says she doesn't care but says oh god every time I wear it hot tubbing and the other chuckles and says I like your panties in a fun way but doesn't mind nor gets excited by it. My small sample of women seems to say meh it doesn't matter just be comfy but no turn on. Ages 30-47.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 02:16:59 PM »
Mine doesn't like panty lines and likes the look and feel. It's normal but she said 80's thongs were not like what they are now. Way more comfortable with more styles

HappiMan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 02:25:20 PM »
Maybe just a handful don't care or only get turned on by it, but I think that number in society has to get bigger eventually.

I don't mean to be misogynist, but maybe some people are right when they are talking about there being a gender war in modern society. I'm not saying that the very radical noise-makers are representative of all women, but parts of it have infected a lot of other people of either gender. This probably does go back to politics and society history.

On another hand, I think I have read somebody on the internet say that younger women in their teens or even 20s can be immature or more picky than women who are older than that.
Welcome to men's thongs

RandomJoe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 07:27:08 PM »
In my experiences, all the women I've been with had no opinion either way about my thongs. All of them were a little caught off guard but after the initial shock they didn't mind. A couple of them loved it, to the point where they would buy thongs for me that they liked. A recent ex loved to sneak her hand inside the back of my pants and give my thong strap a little tug while we were out and about. She would sometimes hold the strap instead of holding my hand while walking places. She got a big kick out of it. I've only had a couple negative opinions about my thongs from women I've dated, but they all said they love the fact that I was confident in myself to wear them.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk