Author Topic: freshpair.com not selling men's thongs anymore  (Read 6521 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
freshpair.com not selling men's thongs anymore
« on: July 24, 2016, 07:57:52 AM »
I've been purchasing man-thongs from freshpair.com since 2009.  Today, I decided to browse their site to see what was new.  They had one thong available - and that was it.   It looks like freshpair.com may be getting out of the business of selling men's thongs.   What a bummer.  I've really enjoyed that place for many years.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: freshpair.com not selling men's thongs anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 09:29:48 AM »
I contacted Freshpair asking if they had decided to discontinue selling man-thongs.   A representative of Freshpair told me that they will continue selling men's thongs and were "sure that 90% of the items/brands" they once carried "including thongs, will again be available this coming August."   Adding, that they were simply waiting for a shipment of thongs to replenish supplies, but they did not know when they'd receive this shipment.

The email communication seemed strange to me - because I had to clarify the ~sort of~ generic public relations answers given - resulting in several emails going back and forth.  My email was also forwarded to the corporate office. Oddly, at the end of the email exchange I got a 10% off coupon that is valid until Aug. 10th, 2016.   

Uh, thanks for the coupon and everything, I really do appreciate that, but at this time Freshpair has, essentially, zero thongs or strings to sell me & the coupon will expire rather soon.   In a more typical scenario one can back order an item, an item still displayed on the internet store's website.   In the case of Freshpair, nearly every page for men's thongs and strings have been deleted.  I'd say hundreds of thongs and strings are now 100% gone from the site.   At the time of this post there's a single page for one clearance man-thong and just three novelty men's strings - also clearance items.  Truthfully, Freshpair isn't selling men's thongs anymore - at least not at the moment. 

So, in that context - the bizarre response - acting as if inventory had simply run low - when in reality a large chunk of Freshpair's website is now mysteriously missing -  it all just seemed plain weird to me.   I have to wonder if there's some other problem not being divulged to customers.   

-ManThong

irthonger

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 03:15:08 PM »
weird. seems fishy to me. i have bought thongs from them as well and have had no problems

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 11:57:46 AM »
No change at freshpair.com - they have exactly one thong for sale (and it's a clearance) and three g-strings for sale - also clearance - all three.     I don't know - seems like they're getting out of that business - selling man thongs.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 04:25:52 PM »
I just posted something similar in another thread. Yeah, I wanted to look for something because I bought from them before and I liked it. Now they seem to be running low on everything. Out of business is my guess. Sad because it was a really good site.

Brizzure

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »
I just check there website before stumping on this post, they are starting to add more thong on their page.
Nothing really new, just some restock.

I also thought that they are going down, but time will tell us.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 10:26:54 AM »
Yeah, it looks like Freshpair has gotten back to selling thongs and strings - business as usual.  Well, I'm quite glad being that I've always liked them.

http://www.freshpair.com/mens/underwear/thong.html

http://www.freshpair.com/mens/underwear/g-string.html