Author Topic: Manscaping....  (Read 4425 times)

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Manscaping....
« on: October 22, 2017, 09:01:32 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what are you methods for getting rid of butt hairs ? Do you let it be a jungle and not trim or do you shave if off or use hair removal products?

kiyoothong

Re: Manscaping....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »
I have tried Nair. I don't recommend it, as it can burn and sting. I think you should get Brazilan done. You don't have to worry about hair for at least a month.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »
is it expensive in your area to get a brazilian ?

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:59:45 PM »
I’ve tried nair.....quite painful. I did some research and the best one was nads for men. No smell, no burn hair removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 07:26:15 AM »
is it expensive in your area to get a brazilian ?

Brazilian is around $60. But I do a full body, so the damage is $100. But it really depends on how much hair you have. I'm not that hairy so that's why it's $100 for a full body. And I get waxed once every two months.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 11:24:34 AM »
I've done waxing in the past and absolutely love the super-smooth skin afterward but it is time consuming to schedule the appointments and it gets costly going every few weeks. Now I just use a brand-new 5-blade razor and shave while I am in the shower. A sharp razor and preparing the area is key to achieving a great shave in my experience. It's no different than shaving your face honestly and I use the same products, before and after, to ensure I don't get any skin irritation.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 04:32:35 PM »
yes if you have a good razor - its nice and simple, however, i would like to experience waxing.. i know its expensive but seen the effects on my friend and let me tell you - my ass have never been that smooth :D