Author Topic: Sukrew Thongs  (Read 3503 times)

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Sukrew Thongs
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:49:57 AM »
Anyone ordered from Sukrew.com?

If so What's the comfort/fit like?

I'm looking to get a couple of these... www.sukrew.com/full-styles/full-thong-mesh/full-thong-mesh-nightlife-black.html

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Sukrew Thongs
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 11:40:48 AM »
I actually have 2 Sukrew thongs! I have this exact one and the Bubble Thong. The fit is very similar to Andrew Christian's "almost naked" fit. It pushes your bits down and holds them there. It's a tad awkward to wear if you wear dress pants. The only reason I say that is because the crotch of dress pants is fairly high compared to some. Therefore your junk will all be pushed down on leg and it's extremely noticeable! Other than that - the thongs are extremely comfortable. The material is also very high quality. :) If you want some better photos - follow me on instagram! @atlasxboy

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
Ok great, i'd rather it push my junk down than pull it up!

What size did you go for? i'm a 31/32 waist but usually go a size up to large with brands such as Joe Snyder. Is it necessary to go a size up with these?

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 05:33:13 AM »
I have a blue and white U thong, the open-fronted style. Not really practical for everyday underwear, but suitable if you have a meet planned.
Thongs make me feel sexy