Author Topic: Thongs in Games?  (Read 3687 times)

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thongs in Games?
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:26:46 PM »
This question actually popped in my head not too long ago, and was generally curious, if any of you guys have played any games that featured thongs, or specifically allow male characters, non playable characters and etc. I know generally it's almost always been women with the skimpy g-string bikinis and such when it comes to the Mature games like Grand Theft Auto, but I do have found a couple games that pretty much allows what I'm talking about.

So, the first game that actually made this question pop into my head was when I was playing a couple of the Saints Row series, for those who haven't heard, it's basically a competitor/clone of Grand Theft Auto, but while GTA aims for realism and such, Saints Row aims for the crazy, outlandish factor, stuff that generally doesn't make sense, and so on, the character customization in that game is what I like the most, since you can just about customize your character's body shape, skin color, hair, eyes, even voice as well, and it's just as easy to go back and change it, say, the "Plastic Surgeon". But besides that, the clothes you get the buy within the game are pretty much available for both sexes, so you could just as easily dress up a male character in women's clothing, lol. And basically, there's underwear that you could buy at clothes stores in the game, and I found out there are actually thongs within the game, though of course they were meant for women, but the game allows you to buy them and wear them, of course there were men's underwear, but it was pretty much the traditional briefs, and boxers, and even though it was kind of funny to have my character running around in just a thong.

Second game is the The Sims, pretty much straightforward, you create a character, and pretty much control it's daily life, start a family, have relationships, buy and build houses and etc. I gotten into this game a little while back, lured by the sheer amount of mods people have created for the games over the years, and of course, I had to see if there were any man thongs, and I did find quite a few, not a whole lot since women's clothes seem to dominate the apparel side, and the men's apparel mods were a bit less, but I still found quite a few, and again, I'd have my Sim be working out at the local gym in nothing but a thong, or have him sunbathing on the beach in one, lol.

So yeah, have any of you, given the chance, would play a game that had man thongs, or just thongs that can be worn with a male character, or have even dressed your character up in one like I've done?

kiyoothong

Re: Thongs in Games?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 07:03:02 AM »
I used to play a lot of wrestling games when I was younger, and I always created my own character. My character was simple: he was just a big muscular guy with a thong on.