When and Where > Favorite Places

Pool

<< < (2/2)

RCBlue:
I recently spent a few days at a resort in southern Florida. Each day I wore a different thong to the pool. The first day was pretty laid back. There were a number of people at the pool. No one seemed to give me a second look as I took on some sun or took a dip in the pool. Even walking back and forth from my chair to the water was a nonevent. The next day I set up early, got my place in the sun and turned buns up to read. Soon I had a couple of women in the chairs next to me. The started a friendly conversation. We spent the day talking, swimming and enjoying the warm weather. All of us lamenting the return home to snow in a few days. The last day brought more sun and time to work on my tan. By now there were more people there for their vacations. Unfortunately the women from the day previous did not return. I made myself at home, took a long swim and read for a while. After a bit I had three women take the chairs next to me and strip down to their thong bikinis. Now there were three of us in a row. I got a few comments about how great it is to have a man brave enough to wear a thong and how good it looked on me. The resort staff came by several times each day asking if I needed anything. There was never a word about my swimwear. In all this was a good few days  at the pool.

ragingloco:

--- Quote from: RCBlue on December 18, 2022, 02:20:14 PM ---I recently spent a few days at a resort in southern Florida. Each day I wore a different thong to the pool. The first day was pretty laid back. There were a number of people at the pool. No one seemed to give me a second look as I took on some sun or took a dip in the pool. Even walking back and forth from my chair to the water was a nonevent. The next day I set up early, got my place in the sun and turned buns up to read. Soon I had a couple of women in the chairs next to me. The started a friendly conversation. We spent the day talking, swimming and enjoying the warm weather. All of us lamenting the return home to snow in a few days. The last day brought more sun and time to work on my tan. By now there were more people there for their vacations. Unfortunately the women from the day previous did not return. I made myself at home, took a long swim and read for a while. After a bit I had three women take the chairs next to me and strip down to their thong bikinis. Now there were three of us in a row. I got a few comments about how great it is to have a man brave enough to wear a thong and how good it looked on me. The resort staff came by several times each day asking if I needed anything. There was never a word about my swimwear. In all this was a good few days  at the pool.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like an awesome time RC, and well done on continuing to normalize men's thongs! What was the name of the resort you were at?

kiyoothong:
I am planning to join a gym that has a pool, and I might try to swim in a thong when it's not busy. Will update you guys.

irthonger:

--- Quote from: RCBlue on December 18, 2022, 02:20:14 PM ---I recently spent a few days at a resort in southern Florida. Each day I wore a different thong to the pool. The first day was pretty laid back. There were a number of people at the pool. No one seemed to give me a second look as I took on some sun or took a dip in the pool. Even walking back and forth from my chair to the water was a nonevent. The next day I set up early, got my place in the sun and turned buns up to read. Soon I had a couple of women in the chairs next to me. The started a friendly conversation. We spent the day talking, swimming and enjoying the warm weather. All of us lamenting the return home to snow in a few days. The last day brought more sun and time to work on my tan. By now there were more people there for their vacations. Unfortunately the women from the day previous did not return. I made myself at home, took a long swim and read for a while. After a bit I had three women take the chairs next to me and strip down to their thong bikinis. Now there were three of us in a row. I got a few comments about how great it is to have a man brave enough to wear a thong and how good it looked on me. The resort staff came by several times each day asking if I needed anything. There was never a word about my swimwear. In all this was a good few days  at the pool.

--- End quote ---

sounds like a wonderful time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version