Author Topic: Washing....  (Read 5734 times)

underlvr

Washing....
« on: August 16, 2018, 08:09:44 AM »
Guys - couple questions about washing your thongs.  How do you do it?  Can you all reply with how you wash and how often?  Machine vs. hand...wash frequently or periodically?

For me, i hand was b/c all of my thongs are synthetic and its super easy to just use regular soap and hang them up my shower to dry, which is fast.  I wash them just about every day after i take them off...if not daily ever 2-3 days latest. 

I did find a new and really fun way to wash thongs...just wear them into the shower and get all soapy.  It’s really great if you’re in the mood to finish yourself off during! 

Hope you’re all having a great day!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Washing....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 08:49:56 AM »
All of mine go in the washer, gentle cycle, warm or hot water, hang dry unless they’re super stretchy or are roomy and can handle the heat from the dryer. I wash them after every wear. I don’t wear them for multiple days because I think it’s rather insanitary for underwear in general, but especially for thongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 09:02:12 AM »
Yeah I would never wear the same thong for more than a day. I usually wear one thong in the day then change into another one in the evening which I’ll sleep in. Tend to wash all 14 at the end of the week in a delicate cycle in the washer then hang dry

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 09:11:47 PM »
I too only wear my thongs one time and then into the wash they go.  I hang dry to better quality ones and tumble dry the rest.

alekst345

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »
In the evening before going to bed I take a shower. Dirty thongs go to the basket of dirty laundry. I dress clean thongs in which I sleep. The next day I'm in these thongs until the evening shower. A laundry will be once a week on Saturday or Sunday. I have a lot of thongs. And I do not need to wash separately.

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 06:44:07 AM »
Thanks for the responses thus far, pls keep ‘em coming! 

By the way, i never meant to make it seem like i was asking if you wear thongs for more than a day (eiw!).  I wear 1-2 thongs/day normally and definitely 2 on my gym days. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 06:18:24 AM »
Yeah, I never wear the same thong for more than a day. I have my day thongs and my night thongs. My day thongs are a bit conservative, whereas my night thongs are quite skimpy. I have a basket for my thongs, and I hand-wash them every week.

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 02:54:44 AM »
Yeah, I never wear the same thong for more than a day. I have my day thongs and my night thongs. My day thongs are a bit conservative, whereas my night thongs are quite skimpy. I have a basket for my thongs, and I hand-wash them every week.

Thanks for this. So which thongs do you reserve for each of the 2 occasions?

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 06:26:53 AM »
I have my wide conservative thongs for work/school. And then I have my g-strings and sheer thongs for play.

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »
I have my wide conservative thongs for work/school. And then I have my g-strings and sheer thongs for play.

similar to me...so you’re still in school?

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »
I put all of my thongs in the washer. I put my cotton thongs in the dryer, but separate my nicer thongs and hang them out to dry.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 12:39:00 AM »
I do the exact same thing.  All in the washer.  Better thongs hang dry. Rest go in the dryer.

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 09:26:53 AM »

Yes I am still in school. How about you?

underlvr

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2018, 05:14:06 PM »

Yes I am still in school. How about you?

Just out. Love that you’re wearing thongs in school. Hot

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 05:14:29 AM »
I wear my thongs for one day only, then they go in the washing machine in my weekly mixed wash.
Thongs make me feel sexy