Author Topic: Donations....  (Read 2469 times)

underlvr

Donations....
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:27:18 AM »
This might be an off topic thought/question but has anyone on the forum ever actually donated a thong (or thongs) to a charity?  If anyone has, i’m sure it would be bundled with other clothes/items.

I never have but the thought crossed my mind...

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Donations....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:02:01 AM »
I've mistakenly donated some thongs when I donate clothing to Goodwill. I was told that they don't accept most undergarments as clothing donations and dispose of them for health reasons. I presume that the couple thongs that ended up in the bag got thrown out.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Donations....
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 03:36:24 AM »
This might be an off topic thought/question but has anyone on the forum ever actually donated a thong (or thongs) to a charity?  If anyone has, i’m sure it would be bundled with other clothes/items.

I never have but the thought crossed my mind...

I worked with a NGO that tried to help people going through socioeconomical difficulties (poor families, unemployed people, refugees...).  Among the things that we did, we collected new and second-hand pieces clothing. Amazingly enough, we regularly received donations of second hand underwear and swimwear. Almost all of it went right into the thrash, as can be expected. Women's thongs were regularly to be found among the underwear we received.