When and Where > At the Office

What Thong...are you wearing to/at work today?

(1/18) > >>

SmallThong:
Guys - a new thread for those who are able to wear a thong while working! 

Tomorrow I'm planning on wearing a turquoise Joe Snyder bulge thong under my scrubs.....let's see..

jakesmith11:
I had a thong a couple of times at work.. but other then work I wear them all the time, 24/7.. especially when going to the college.

kiyoothong:
I'm no longer a substitute teacher. I'm now a research assistant, so I can wear skimpy thongs to work. But since I sit all day, I wear cotton thongs - thongs that can absorb sweat.

thongornothin:
I always wear a thong no matter where I am. I’m not sure why wearing them to work is an issue. No one should be seeing your underwear in the workplace anyways, regardless of what style they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong:

--- Quote from: thongornothin on September 22, 2017, 09:16:59 AM ---I always wear a thong no matter where I am. I’m not sure why wearing them to work is an issue. No one should be seeing your underwear in the workplace anyways, regardless of what style they are.

Well, when I was a teacher, I had to move a lot during class, and my pants would ride down often. I didn't want my students to see my thong, so I mostly wore wide waistband thongs to work.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version