When and Where > At the Office

What Thong...are you wearing to/at work today?

<< < (2/18) > >>

thongornothin:
Sounds like you needed to wear a belt, lol. I’m a REALTOR and a photographer so I’m always on the go. Properly fitting clothes avoids revealing your underwear. When shooting photography, I’m almost always in some sort of contorted position but that doesn’t stop me from wearing a thong. I’m dressed appropriately for the occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjthongs:
Thongs are my normal, everyday underwear.  So, I always have a thong on at work.  Today, it was a black Papi thong

SmallThong:

--- Quote from: Rjthongs on September 22, 2017, 11:24:29 PM ---Thongs are my normal, everyday underwear.  So, I always have a thong on at work.  Today, it was a black Papi thong

--- End quote ---

Nice!  And what do you do for work?  What type, office or other?

thongflex:
I do construction but will sometimes thong at work. In the construction field it's hard to find people that would be ok with it without judging and I make too much money to have to worry about that. During the summer months once in a while but in the winter I can every day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ilovethongs:
I typically wear a solid colored string thong to work on a daily basis. I have nude and black. I usually keep my more vibrant colors for outside of work or the gym. But this is what I usually wear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version