When and Where > At the Office

What Thong...are you wearing to/at work today?

<< < (18/18)

noru:

--- Quote from: NCThonger on January 18, 2021, 06:40:24 AM ---With my coworker in the office next door I quietly stripped down to my thong and snapped a few pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Are these thongs wicked weasel too?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

NCThonger:

--- Quote from: noru on February 21, 2021, 09:37:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: NCThonger on November 30, 2020, 10:21:28 AM ---Wearing my Wicked Weasel 449 at the office today.

--- End quote ---
Hey! Is this a women's style?

--- End quote ---

Yes this is a Wicked Weasel 449 thong. Technically a women's thong, but as you can see it works nicely on me.

NCThonger:

--- Quote from: noru on February 21, 2021, 09:42:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: NCThonger on January 18, 2021, 06:40:24 AM ---With my coworker in the office next door I quietly stripped down to my thong and snapped a few pictures.

--- End quote ---
Are these thongs wicked weasel too?

--- End quote ---

YES, this is another Wicked Weasel 449 thong. I absolutely love them. I have 3 more that are scheduled to arrive in today's mail. I got the recommendation from a guy on the Aimoo thong board who wore WW thongs a lot. Ordered my first pair and I too was hooked. That same guy actually recommended a Malibu Stings suit as well and even liked them better than WW thongs. WW only offers the triangle back in this 449 style which is their largest pouch. Malibu Strings offers a similar pouch with a g-string back. I have a couple of those on order too. They are pricey but their quality is second to none. I was and dry them in the machine and they still look as good today as when I bought them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version