Author Topic: Hey Guys! Rediscovering My Collection...  (Read 5418 times)

losingandbuilding

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hey Guys! Rediscovering My Collection...
« on: April 23, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »
Hey guys!
I'm a 30-something, straight guy from the northeastern part of the USA. I stumbled across this forum today, and thought it would be fun to join. I have a whole drawer full of thongs, but haven't worn them for awhile. I might have to pull one out and wear it to bed tonight, haha... ;)
Anyway, I've enjoyed the posts I've read here so far, and I look forward to reading and posting more!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:28:52 PM by losingandbuilding »

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Guys! Rediscovering My Collection...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 10:09:02 PM »
You'll have to rekindle the feeling of wearing thongs for sure! :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 12:50:14 AM »
Welcome, losingandbuilding. Great to have you here. I hope you get back to thonging.

losingandbuilding

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 04:36:53 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I slept in one last night, and its definitely going to take some time to get used to the fit and feel of them again.

smiley69_300

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Glad you're getting back into it. It definitely took me some time to get use to the thongs. I think I'm just about 100% comfortable with them now. Although I still find it exciting to wear them. Not sure if that ever goes away or not though lol.

losingandbuilding

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 06:46:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Glad you're getting back into it. It definitely took me some time to get use to the thongs. I think I'm just about 100% comfortable with them now. Although I still find it exciting to wear them. Not sure if that ever goes away or not though lol.

Thanks man. I think I know what you mean.  ;)

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 12:17:17 PM »

Well, I've been wearing thongs for 12 years, and I still get excited when I put on a sexy string or a sheer thong. I mean, it's very different from mainstream underwear. I also think that I am a rarity because I am one of the few men who wears thongs. That makes me feel special and unique.

Thongman

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 11:13:25 PM »
Hi, welcome to the forum!  Congratulations on rediscovering thongs!  I hope you quickly get used to wearing them again!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:30:21 PM by Thongman »

Thongman

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 11:18:00 PM »

Well, I've been wearing thongs for 12 years, and I still get excited when I put on a sexy string or a sheer thong. I mean, it's very different from mainstream underwear. I also think that I am a rarity because I am one of the few men who wears thongs. That makes me feel special and unique.

Same here.  I feel special too wearing thongs.  I started wearing them regularly as everyday underwear only about a year ago.  So they still make me feel sexy.  I love buying them and trying them on.  I don't know if anyone else I know wears them, so they make me feel special and unique too.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:29:26 AM by Thongman »

Alynm

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »
What do you have in your collection? If it's been a while, you might want to browse some of the updated styles and fits. You might find something that is much more to your liking now. Welcome to the club!