When and Where > Favorite Places

Tan-Line

<< < (2/10) > >>

beachlion:
I'm not really working on my tanline. But the beach is the only place where I will be exposed to the sun. Every half hour I change suits to avoid tanlines.

a_lex:
I was never really hooked on tanning UNTIL I started wearing thongs and g-strings. I love having a thong / string tanline!
For the past summers I must say I mostly tanned at the beach. I rarely went to the tanning salon.
I know I'd tan every day in a g-string if I had a balcony...

underlvr:

--- Quote from: a_lex on May 06, 2019, 11:34:59 PM ---I was never really hooked on tanning UNTIL I started wearing thongs and g-strings. I love having a thong / string tanline!
For the past summers I must say I mostly tanned at the beach. I rarely went to the tanning salon.
I know I'd tan every day in a g-string if I had a balcony...

--- End quote ---

Well said.  Before i wore thongs i rarely cared about tanning. But now its so exciting and love having that small tan line.  Especially when i go on dates and he discovers how committed i am to wearing thongs outside

beachlion:
To set the record straight: I don't go to the beach for tanning. It is a collateral effect. I like to be active and make beach walks as much as possible. At Sandy Hook, NJ, there are miles of beach to walk. The only problem are the birds. When the birds are migrating or brooding, parts of the beach are a no-go area. And that is a good thing in this animal unfriendly world.

Thongs4All:
My tan lines this year are from a thin strap with a y back. So sexy and skimpy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version