Author Topic: Your very first thong...remember it? Tell us all about the experience  (Read 6824 times)

underlvr

I remember my first thong - i bought at a retail store in SF near the Castro.  I was SO nervous my hands were almost shaking.  It was a HOM fredy thong, black.  The guy at the counter said ‘I bet it looks great on you...have fun!’.  I rushed back to my hotel room and tried it on and wore it all day and night.  I still have it (that was only ~2yrs ago!).

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Your very first thong...remember it? Tell us all about the experience
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 11:40:17 AM »
My first thong was one I bought at a sex shop about 26 years ago. 

It was a generic red string thong which was probably a good starter as u could barely feel the string.

I loved the feel of the whole package and how I looked in it.   Thongs are for guys too.

I have worn mostly thongs ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:17:21 AM »
My first thong was a female thong I bought at a department store. I was only 13 when I got my first thong. I got into thongs after watching a Bra and Panties match on WWE. The Divas were in their thong bikinis and I found them hot.

So one morning, I decided to go to the department store near my place. It was only 10 mins away from my place. I got to the department store, and I was the only customer there. Even though I was alone, I was too scared to go into the female department. So I just lurked around, and then picked any thong that was on sight. Then, I went to the cashier, paid for my thong, and left the store. I got home and went straight to the washroom. I tried on the thong and it was a perfect fit. It was a blue spandex thong, so it stretched when I put it on.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:19:04 AM by kiyoothong »

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 01:31:53 PM »
My first thong was a female thong I bought at a department store. I was only 13 when I got my first thong. I got into thongs after watching a Bra and Panties match on WWE. The Divas were in their thong bikinis and I found them hot.

So one morning, I decided to go to the department store near my place. It was only 10 mins away from my place. I got to the department store, and I was the only customer there. Even though I was alone, I was too scared to go into the female department. So I just lurked around, and then picked any thong that was on sight. Then, I went to the cashier, paid for my thong, and left the store. I got home and went straight to the washroom. I tried on the thong and it was a perfect fit. It was a blue spandex thong, so it stretched when I put it on.

Super sexy...love that story

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 05:21:28 AM »
It was a G-string rather than a thong - in fact a 3-pack ordered from a small ad in a Sunday newspaper. I found them very sexy but not that comfortable. The first real thong came a couple of years later, probably from a High Street store which stocked thongs in those days. A couple of hundred thongs followed...............
Thongs make me feel sexy

CDNThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 06:30:07 PM »
I bought my first thongs when I was 18 and moved away from home.  I always wore bikinis, tangas, briefs and never boxers.  Bought my first "two pack" at a department store.  I don't remember the brand but they were not that great.  But they were still men's thongs and I was super excited about them.  Never looked back since then and have bought many many since then!  Thonger for life!!!

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 08:38:39 AM »
I bought my first thongs when I was 18 and moved away from home.  I always wore bikinis, tangas, briefs and never boxers.  Bought my first "two pack" at a department store.  I don't remember the brand but they were not that great.  But they were still men's thongs and I was super excited about them.  Never looked back since then and have bought many many since then!  Thonger for life!!!

Do you remember the department store?

Casper

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »
Bought my first thong and jock when I was 18 from a C&A store. The thong was for men and a t-back tanga design. The two panels down the front were black and grey. I quickly followed that with a Calvin Klein CoolMesh thong in white with a wide blue elastic waistband. There was definitely a slightly nervous thrill of taking those to the cash desk to pay. As I young guy I was excited to see them on when I was at home alone. It was a while until I moved out from my parents and wore one of those thongs for the full day. I recall that being an exciting experience secretly knowing that my underwear choice was definitely felt sexier than boxer briefs.

At that point I was just experimenting with different underwear styles but loved them all. I then went really conventional with boxer briefs until I met my wife who hates boxer briefs. She got be back into thongs as my regular underwear (but that is a different story)

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 06:13:36 AM »
The first thong I bought was at a shop in Provincetown in the early 1980's.  Gazelle made unlined nylon/lycra bikinis and thongs and several shops sold them.   I got a jade green thong that fit really well and I wore it to the beach the next day.   I loved the lycra cling on my bulge and having the sun on my ass. I tanned nicely that summer and surprised a few people with my tanline !

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 03:55:36 AM »
The first thong I bought was at a shop in Provincetown in the early 1980's.  Gazelle made unlined nylon/lycra bikinis and thongs and several shops sold them.   I got a jade green thong that fit really well and I wore it to the beach the next day.   I loved the lycra cling on my bulge and having the sun on my ass. I tanned nicely that summer and surprised a few people with my tanline !

That’s really sexy - i love a thong tan line :)

smallboy2

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 02:56:35 AM »
I think it was more by accident than choice, having to be living in Spain at the time and very near the coast if on the coast and warm to hot climate, and tending to not wear much during the day only very briefs always been a fan of the tiny sexy briefs, and buying some new via an internet site must have clicked the wrong button and the Hom/gstring style turned up and thought why not try and have worn them on and off now for some years.  I am gay and my partner has no liking for them so don't get to wear them all the time   

TxThong

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 05:16:53 AM »
Mid to latter 1980s, I don’t recall the brand, basic black Lycra fabric from a shop in Tampa. 

Ever since I wore my first speedo to the beach I had progressed to ever smaller bikinis.  I saw the thong on a clothing rack when I was stopped at the traffic light.  Thongs were just hitting the fashion scene.  They caused quite a stir and probably a few auto accidents when women hotdog vendors wore them on busy street corners.  That practice was soon outlawed.  Sadly the outlawing spread and is even more common on West coast beaches 30 years later.
Anyway I can remember my first time wearing it to a quiet beach North of Clearwater.  I have been addicted to the feel of the sun and wind on my ass ever since. 

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2019, 03:04:08 AM »
My first thong was also a black Hom Fredy. By that point I'd been an admirer of thongs throughout my teens and it was definitely the time when most women seemed to be wearing them. What prompted me to go and see if House of Fraser stocked thongs for men that day was I'd been walking behind a lady with a nice ass and she dropped something and bent over to pick it up, giving me an eyeful of her thong: thanks to whoever she was!

I was definitely a bit nervous about buying it because I was only 17. The sales assistant was an older woman and she didn't bat an eyelid, which made the transaction less painful!!
When I think back they were so expensive in shops. This was in 2004 and I seem to remember paying almost £20 for one thong.

I think it's fair to say I was quite excited by the fact I now owned by own thong and the first thing I did when I got home was try it on. Let's just say I had a good evening!!!

Like Casper I also quickly followed my first purchase up by buying that same Calvin Klein white thong in the CoolMesh fabric with the blue waistband. I think that was Calvin Klein's 'Tech' range.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 03:06:47 AM by jdstring »

underlvr

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2019, 08:42:58 AM »
My first thong was also a black Hom Fredy. By that point I'd been an admirer of thongs throughout my teens and it was definitely the time when most women seemed to be wearing them. What prompted me to go and see if House of Fraser stocked thongs for men that day was I'd been walking behind a lady with a nice ass and she dropped something and bent over to pick it up, giving me an eyeful of her thong: thanks to whoever she was!

I was definitely a bit nervous about buying it because I was only 17. The sales assistant was an older woman and she didn't bat an eyelid, which made the transaction less painful!!
When I think back they were so expensive in shops. This was in 2004 and I seem to remember paying almost £20 for one thong.

I think it's fair to say I was quite excited by the fact I now owned by own thong and the first thing I did when I got home was try it on. Let's just say I had a good evening!!!

Like Casper I also quickly followed my first purchase up by buying that same Calvin Klein white thong in the CoolMesh fabric with the blue waistband. I think that was Calvin Klein's 'Tech' range.

I should add that my first HOM fredy purchase was also me, wracked with nervousness as the only thing i was buying was just ONE thong...no other t-shirts or bubblegum to throw into the mix. 

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 01:57:35 PM »
Bought my first thong and jock when I was 18 from a C&A store. The thong was for men and a t-back tanga design. The two panels down the front were black and grey. I quickly followed that with a Calvin Klein CoolMesh thong in white with a wide blue elastic waistband. There was definitely a slightly nervous thrill of taking those to the cash desk to pay. As I young guy I was excited to see them on when I was at home alone. It was a while until I moved out from my parents and wore one of those thongs for the full day. I recall that being an exciting experience secretly knowing that my underwear choice was definitely felt sexier than boxer briefs.

At that point I was just experimenting with different underwear styles but loved them all. I then went really conventional with boxer briefs until I met my wife who hates boxer briefs. She got be back into thongs as my regular underwear (but that is a different story)

Casper, I’m curious to hear that story. Sounds interesting.