Author Topic: Joe Snyder  (Read 8265 times)

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Joe Snyder
« on: January 07, 2019, 12:46:27 PM »
Start the week with royal blue Joe Snyder’s.

underlvr

Re: Joe Snyder
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:51:35 AM »
I like it...i have 10 joe Snyder bulge thongs and love them dearly :)

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
I have two JS bulge thongs. They’re great but I’m not that well endowed, so I don’t need a lot of pouch space.

TxThong

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 07:02:03 AM »
I have several JS bulge capris.  I like that they work for underwear or swimwear.  I may have to give the JS bulge thong a try.

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 10:05:39 AM »
I have several JS bulge capris.  I like that they work for underwear or swimwear.  I may have to give the JS bulge thong a try.

Nice let me/us know what you think.  I have a few JS kinis, thought they’d stay in place but they end up like a full thong.  How are the capris?

TxThong

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 06:41:49 AM »
They can ride up a bit...which makes them all the more fun to wear ;-)
I wore one while surf fishing last year to a beach I had never been to before.  The beach was not thong friendly for men but was fairly remote so I stripped.  With wading in and out of the surf my fishing buddy thought I was wearing a t-back.  He said it looked more comfortable than his wet baggies and said he would give it a try. 

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 10:05:07 AM »
I wish JS would add more colors of basic thong or the new maxi bulge thong.  Why are the so afraid of bring back a pink thong. also bright orange would be a great color. Maybe someday we well see at least pink.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

TxThong

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 10:40:14 AM »
That is my number one complaints with most thong brands.   I much prefer print fabrics, especially since I wear for swimwear.  I know there are complaints about BeachnDance customer service but I have never had an issue and they have the widest selection of prints that I have found.  Several times a year they have good sales.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:48:40 AM by TxThong »

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 03:49:27 AM »
They can ride up a bit...which makes them all the more fun to wear ;-)
I wore one while surf fishing last year to a beach I had never been to before.  The beach was not thong friendly for men but was fairly remote so I stripped.  With wading in and out of the surf my fishing buddy thought I was wearing a t-back.  He said it looked more comfortable than his wet baggies and said he would give it a try.

Wow....that’s quite a story.  I’d go fishing with you in anytime in that case!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 08:00:15 AM »
I just chatted on line with Joe Snyder about new thong colors .  They said they are adding PINK,  fuchsia, watermelon. Should be available in about 4 weeks. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

underlvr

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 05:48:26 AM »
I just chatted on line with Joe Snyder about new thong colors .  They said they are adding PINK,  fuchsia, watermelon. Should be available in about 4 weeks.

That’s great intel, thanks for sharing...watermelon...dial me in!

cellustorm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 05:31:40 AM »
Gone fishn’....!  Way to influence him !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxThong

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:42 AM »
There are few ways of spending a day that I enjoy more than a day at the beach in a thong.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 12:42:44 AM »
+1 the Joe Snyder Bulge (JS03) Thongs! I just got the new polyester JS03 in black. These are the ones that also come in fluro colours. The material is way more swimwear/speedo like. Haven’t worn them yet, will review them when I do.

underlvr

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 01:29:56 PM »
+1 the Joe Snyder Bulge (JS03) Thongs! I just got the new polyester JS03 in black. These are the ones that also come in fluro colours. The material is way more swimwear/speedo like. Haven’t worn them yet, will review them when I do.

I’ve been meaning to put an order in for a couple of those.  Please do review.  I have about 10 of the regular bulge thongs...but would like to know if the poly/new ones are better made/more comfy etc