Author Topic: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings  (Read 17424 times)

jry2162

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 03:23:06 PM »
What a story!!!. Enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. So much detail and action. And I liked the ending. Just the way your friend reacted to your g-string.
I used to be a big WWE fan, but I've never tried wrestling. It's something I would like to try in the future. I just need some people to wrestle with. Maybe I could set up a meet-up and have a wrestling event. Anyway, do you just wear underwear when wrestling or do you have your own wrestling attire?

Thank you for taking the time to read the details of my first match Kiyoothong. It would be fantastic if you could setup a wrestling event that would be quite a challenge. To answer your last question, my wrestling attire usually consists of black knee high socks, a thong or g-string, a tank top or sleeveless dri-fit (gym type) top and leather gloves. I may also wear a belt around my waist to keep the top from riding up during the match. I also sometimes wear a mask. Here's an example below minus the leather gloves.
Hot pics!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

thong wrestler

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 05:00:31 AM »
Have you seen a Bra and Panties match on WWE? Basically, the contenders start off fully clothed, and then they try to strip each other off until one of them is left in bra and panties. I guess we could do a match like that. We could start with clothes on, and then fight until one of us is left in a thong.

And I guess the winner gets to decide what to do with the loser. What would you do to me if you were to win? I'd make you kiss my ass.

Hummm... if I won I’d strip you naked and  sit on yr face and make you kiss my ass

thong wrestler

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
Hey guys long time no hear from anyone.

thong wrestler

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »
Hey everyone got a rematch lined up on Thursday against Mark who beat me from the last time. Wish me luck. Need this win tired of losing. Rules are;

- No punching or kicking
- No face attacks
- Groin attacks allowed but can only last 5 secs  :o
- Painful holds can last only 5 secs  8)
- 3 rounds lasting 5 min each
- Loser strips naked and has to French kiss the winner’s butt

Will post results...

Grenbro

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 08:03:28 AM »
Can't wait to hear the results.  ;)

kiyoothong

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2017, 12:00:00 PM »
Oh yes, keep us updated.

thong wrestler

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 04:48:17 PM »
Any suggestions for the losers punishment???

thong wrestler

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2018, 07:10:24 PM »
Well guys the match got postponed earlier but it finally took place yesterday. Sorry to say but I lost to him again  :( I lost 2-0. Was put in some pretty humiliating leg spreads and holds which showed off more than I’d liked  :-[ As before he made sure to apply some nasty wedgies which left my g-string in a stretched up mess. For losing I was made to lick my opponents sweaty butt crack as agreed. He made sure I suffered as he sat on my face. One thing we also agreed on was that if anyone lost 2 times in a row that person would be anally probed. After giving him his rim job I was stripped of my
g-string and worked over by a rather large black dildo in various positions that was thankfully well lubricated. That’s the last time I wrestle him. I just can’t beat him.  :'(

thong wrestler

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 07:06:54 PM »
Hey there thong lovers! I know it’s been a while. After my defeat my last match earlier this year I took a break from wrestling. I’ve decided it’s what I enjoy and I’m going to begin again. Got some new things/gstrings and I’m hitting the gym hard! Hoping to line up some matches and get some wins soon. Wish me luck! Hope u like my outfits..

thong wrestler

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 07:25:08 PM »
Jaxfstk blue thong

kiyoothong

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 06:21:22 AM »
Hot photos. I can't wait to read your stories.

thong wrestler

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2018, 06:10:41 PM »
Hot photos. I can't wait to read your stories.

Thanks kiyoothong still would love to wrestle you lol  ;)

thong wrestler

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 03:13:57 AM »
Well guys yesterday I had my first match in a very long time and I won!

thong wrestler

LATEST WRESTLING MATCH
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2020, 11:21:12 PM »
Hey everyone. I hope you all are staying safe in this pandemic. I had a wrestling match the day they announced the lock down in my country. It was against my 'arch rival.' I fought hard and won 1 round but he beat me best 2/3. Click the link for a few match pics. He kinda humiliated me throughout the match  :-[ but I held my own for as long as I could, he's a lot stronger now. Training at home and as soon as this virus is over I'll be challenging him once again. Wish me luck!

P.S. The pics are partially censored (my crotch area) as requested my the forum moderator.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74km89c7mehe99k/AAB6FWBGh7VPTovXRywBx89ta?dl=0

thong wrestler

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 09:14:22 PM »